Chapter 20

(Example of wedding above)

I sat in Justin's house and waited for pattie to get home. justin was at work and me and pattie were gonna have a girls day so I could spend time to her and talk about the wedding. YES the wedding! Me and justin told her the news a week after we got back from paris, she was excited for us both though she had money concerns.

"Hello honey" pattie said entering the house with a couple bags. "hi pattie" I hugged her small frame. "so are you ready? I just got to put these bags away, change and we will leave ." I nodded and sat back down to watch tv and wait.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. thinking it was justin and maybe he was coming by for lunch but forgot his keys I opened the door with a huge smile so see not justin but sydney.

"Amy? What are you doing here" she asked "I could ask you the same thing" she held her belly "I'm here to get things from justin, is he home" I shook my head and moved some hair from my face when she gasped "Amy your engaged?! Who's the lucky guy?" Before I could answer pattie came down "Amy honey ready to go wedding shopping" she said walking down the stairs texting "I think an accent color that would be beautiful is purple since justin loves that color and so do you" she said looking up

"Oh hello sydney what can I help you with" she ignored pattie and looked at me "your engaged.. to justin?!" She yelled "now syd you got to listen" before I could finish she slapped me "some friend you are" I shook my head and held my cheek "if you were really in love with justin like I am u wouldn't of cheated on him, lied to him about me and got pregnant by someone else" a tear slid down my cheek and se walked off.

Pattie put a hand on my shoulder "poor child" she shook her head. "alright let's go find your dress." AHS said as we shut the door and got in her car

"So where's the wedding going to be at" she asked "in the backyard of my house. you know the big garden" I asked and she nodded "just family and a few friends" I continued "some lights strung up and a couple tables under trees with vintage lights and small meals" she nodded "sounds simple yet elegant" I smiled and nodded.