Chapter 11

Today was the dinner rehearsal where both families gathered and some friends , and I was scared to see Justin. after that kiss I felt more and more in love with him..

I threw on the dress pattie sent me. the dress was too expensive but apparently justin insisted so I complied. not knowing how he knew my exact size I ignored the thought and finished getting dressed.

I brushed my hair out as I finished straightening it and then did my makeup, making it all natural with it light and my eyes a little sparkly.

After I was done I walked out of the bathroom to see Zach in a black dress shirt, dress pants and dress shoes with his blonde hair pushed back.

"Wow you look... breath taking" he said and I smiled as blood rushed to my cheeks "thanks babe" he kissed my cheek and then we walked out to the Range Rover to drive to the wedding.

As we pulled up to the reception it was in a huge building. Zach helped me out of the car and we made our way into the huge room where people in dressier outfits stood talking to one another. once I noticed justin and Sydney I tensed up and Zach noticed while grabbing my hand. I looked up and he smiled.

We walked over and congratulated them with others. as we walked up I saw Sydney in a purple sparkly tight dress with nude heels, her hair up and a huge diamond necklace.

as we approached them Sydney's eyes widened "Amy I missed you" she yelled while hugging me "where have you been" she asked and and I looked up at Zach not wanting to talk to wr after everything she's done. "she's been in California with me. I just flew in yesterday" she nodded and looked at him up and down.

"Let me show you around she said and left me and Justin there alone. "I'll show you around too" he smiled and put him arm out for me to wrap mine around. "so I'm guessing the wedding is going forth then" he nodded "I'm happy for you" he looked down at me "you don't mean that" he said and I wiped a tear "I have to try and mean it though I don't... I lo- I like you a lot but I can't stand by and watch u guys get married" he frowned "follow me"

He took me to a back room and we sat down "do you know the reason why I'm even marrying syd" I shook my head no "I work for her dad and he said if I didn't marry her he would make my life a living hell because I was going to dump her and he wouldn't allow me to break her heart." my eyes widened "do you even love her " i asked and he shook his head "then don't do it" I said touching his arm and he shook his head "I- I have too." he then cupped my face "I love you Amy I do but because I love you I have to let you go because if I don't, making my life a living hell means hurting ones I love" I let a tear slip down my cheek and he wiped them away "I love you too" he smiled and kissed me with both hands cupping my face as I grabbed his wrists.

I quickly pulled away "run away with me." I asked and he pressed his forehead to mine "I wish I could... "