Chapter 13

We woke up a few hours later to total darkness. I opened my clutch to look at the time on my phone and it was 8:46pm. my eyes widened as I shook justin.

"Jay it's time to go" he sat up and yawned "its 8:46 we need to leave the will be looking for you" he nodded and we walked to the floor to climb down. I climbed down first then justin which I though was a good idea so he couldn't see up my dress AGAIN, but I was wrong.

As my foot hit the next step it broke in half and I fell off the latter hitting the ground under me. "Amy!" I heard justin yell and then I heard a thud "Amy are you okay" he asked and I pointed to my ankle.

He touched my ankle and I winced in pain. "Amy I think you twisted it." I nodded "im take you to the hospital" he said as he scooped me up and took me to his car. "jay I don't have insurance or any money just- I'm fine" I said but he ignored me and held my hand.

"I'll pay for it if I have too. it's okay " I smiled but when I tried to move all you heard was 'ssss' from me wincing at the pain. "We are almost there" he said and smiled "how much pain are you in" he asked "it only hurts when I move it" he nodded and then we pulled into the hospital ER and he ran to my side and picked me up bridal style and locked his car while carrying me in.

Justin pov

"What's wrong" the nurse asked "she fell and I think twisted her ankle. "she nodded and I placed her into a wheelchair. I followed her into the back room as they were about to check her ankle. I sat her on the table and she payed back.

I touched her foot and she winced in pain again as I took her heel off. I sat beside her and sat her foot on my knee and placed my hand on her leg waiting on the doctor.

"Ah mrs. bieber I see u hurt your ankle" the doctor says as he sets down onto the stool and checked he foot. I smiled as he said mrs. bieber, it just sounded so perfect to my ears.

After he looked at her ankle he said "well it seems you have twisted your ankle so I will get a wrap for that and wrap it real quick and you can be on your way" he said smiling and then stood up to grab the wrap from the cabinet.

As he sat down he rolled back to Amy and me and began to wrap her foot. "there, all done" he said and stood up "thanks doc" she said and I stood up and touched her ankle "does it hurt still" she shook her head "no it's much better thanks" I smiled.

She stood up on her good foot as I held onto her and slowly put her foot down. "ouch" she said and pulled it back up quickly "want me to carry you" I asked and she nodded.

I picked her up bridal style as her arms snuck around my neck while holding her heel and her head rested on my shoulder. I looked down at her and kissed her head then placed her in the car.