Chapter 19

Me and justin had been in Paris for a week now and it has been the most amazing time I've ever had. We were now on our way to dinner and he said to dress nice so I threw on a purple slightly flown out dress that was strapless and black heels. my hair straight and my makeup natural.

I walked down the steps of the hotel to see justin standing in front of his car. I smiled and walked over to him. "you look beautiful" he said sweetly and I kissed his cheek "thank you"

He opened my door and j slid in. After he shut the door he got in on his side and began to drive. he held my hand as we drove.

We reached the Eiffel Tower and I looked at him confused "I thought we were going to dinner" I asked and e smiled "we are" he helped me out and we went to the top floor of the tower.

We sat at a table with red flowers in the middle and candles here and there. there was spaghetti and white wine. I sat down and justin sat across from me "wow justin this is beautiful" he kissed my hand "just like you"

After we ate I finally drank some more of my wine before I noticed a ring on the bottom. I drank he last little buy and grabbed the ring to wipe it off. once I looked over to justin he was over on one knee infront of me

"Amy I know we haven't been dating long at all and that I just left someone at the alter but is known you since I was 16. That's 7 years and we have been kind of together. I want to kiss you every morning and every night, I want to love you like no man ever has, ans I want to have kids with you,so Amy I ask you from the bottom of my heart , Amy will you marry me"

My eyes were watery and I was about to cry before I yelled "yes" and he picked me up spinning me around ten siting me down screaming "she said yes"

I looked at justin then the the ring and kissed him "I'll never leave you and always love you" he said and I smiled "forever and always" he nodded "forever and always"