Chapter nine

Justin pov

Amy's words cut like a knife and I didn't know how to respond, so instead of chasing her like I should have, I left and drove home. I picked up my phone to call Sydney but my phone was dead so I just drove home.

As I arrived home I seen Ryan's car was there. I smiled at the fact that he was keeping her company while I was away. I walked inside and seen that there wasn't anyone in the living room.

As I walked up the stairs I heard music from the bedroom and walked in to find Sydney and Ryan having sex together. i clenched my jaw and then turned off the music and they turned around and Sydney was in shock and screamed.

"You've been cheating on me" I asked threw gritted teeth and Ryan got up and got dressed "man I'm so sorry she told me you guys were on a break" I shook my head and walked out while Sydney yelled for me and then drove too my moms.

When I pulled up and walked in and went to my bedroom laying down and looking at the ceiling. my phone buzzed a few times and as I looked at it Sydney's photo popped up onto my phone. I wasn't sure what to do, what I would even say.. she's been cheating on me for God noes how long.

I pickup my phone and decline her call. as she calls again I sight and rub the back of my neck while answering. "hello" I ask and she replies fast "justey where are you" I stand up and walk to my window "why do u want to know" I asked a little annoyed and upset "I want to talk to you and explain" she said and I sighed running my hands through my hair. "not right now, I need to be alone.. I-I'll talk to you tomorrow at your house" there was a sniffle and then an "okay" before I hung up and called Amy.

Once I got her voicemail I became sad. "hey Amy it's m-me.. um I wanted to talk to you if your still up.." I began to cry "please call me back I'm at moms"

Amy pov

After my shower I realized that I had several missed calls from Sydney and justin but a voicemail from justin so I listened to it.

"hey Amy it's m-me.. um I wanted to talk to you if your still up.." He began to cry "please call me back I'm at moms"

I threw my phone on the bed and then grabbed my yoga capis, my sports bra, black Tshirt, my black combat boots and my phone. I threw up my hair into a messy bun and then ran out the door. Zach was asleep so I grabbed the key and ran out the door to catch a cab.

After I finally caught a cab and gave them the address to Justin's house. the ride wasn't but 20 minutes and once I reached Justin's house I paid the man and ran to the right side of the house where Justin's room was.

I took a couple small rocks and threw them at his window but he never responded. so I climbed up the gutters and reached his window. I see him on the bed laying down and that the window is cracked so I open it and sneak in.

I sat next to justin as I realized he had been crying. I slowly rubbed his back and then I heard him speak "Amy?" He whispered and then sat up. "what's wrong" I asked and he placed his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands. "she was cheating on me... with ryan" I became confused "Sydney" he sniffles and nodded "thy bitch" I said "yeah I walked in on them at her house" I was in shock "oh my god I'm sorry-" he cut me off "I should be saying I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said all those things that I did, I don't know why I believed her... I just... I don't know what to do right now" I nodded and pulled him into a hug "it's okay shhh jay jay it's fine"

After a few minutes he pulled back and looked into my eyes as I looked back. he slowly leaned in and closed his eyes and I did the same. as our lips collided and moved in sync it was like sweet soft candy. His hand slowly came to the side of my face and mine to the back of his neck.

Once we let go he leaned his forehead onto mine. "I-I'm sorry" I said and looked away but he grabbed my face "it was my fault, I'm sorry" I nodded "your in an upset place it's fine" he smiled and I stood up "can you stay here with me?" He asks and I nodded.

I took off my shoes and laid down in the bed with him. he covered us up and we faced each other . my one hand under my face and the other laying on my side. justin was laying the same way but his hand u see his pillow.

I closed my eyes and felt something touch my hand. I opened my eyes to see Justin's hand holding mine. I slightly smiled and then fell into a feel sleep.