Chapter one

I stood their with a fake smile, listening too Sydney say her vows to justin. She stood in a puffy off the shoulder silk ans lace long sleeve wedding gown, a short veil and red flowers in her hands.

I wasn't planning on coming to their wedding. I planned on telling her I couldn't be her maid of honor and that I wanted to watch her from the seats.. but no all I got out was "im not special enough to be your brides maid, let Elena do it" and now I'm in the pews watching them get married as the tears pricked my eyes and ran down my cheeks. I pretended they were tears of joy but Zach new that was a lie.

It was now Justin's turn to say his vows, but before he could say I do, I ran out of the wedding and walked down the steps in my baby pink skirt that flowed in the wind with my floral crop top and mint heels and my hair down and straight.

I couldn't do it, I couldn't watch the man I love get married to my Bestfriend. it was tearing my heart apart. but before I ran into the street to go to my car on the other side of the street I heard my name being yelled. I turned around and...

Whoa wait! No no no. lets back up all the way to the beginning. the day my nightmare began, the day the love of my life and best friend got engaged. It doesn't make since to tell you this when you probably already know what gonna happen.

I had never really realized how much I liked justin, I always thought it was a small crush and I never told Sydney because a guy wasn't worth ruining our friendship. so I tried to get over it by dating Ryan, Justin's Bestfriend, but that didn't work either. And the day they became a couple I closed myself off from them.

So finally after college I came back to Canada. I was 21 years old, and so was justin and Sydney. and the day I came back I came to Sydney's house, and that is where my story really begins.