Chapter two

^^^^^Amy's outfit^^^^^

I pulled up to Sydney's house, the same house she's lived in since we were kids. it was a brick house with red shutters and a red door. it was around two and a half stories tall, bigger then mine. Her parents were rich but didn't like to spend their money on a lot unless it was on sydney.

I got off my bike and parked it to the left side so cars could come and park if her mom or dad came back while I was here.

I walked up the the brick stairs and went to her door and knocked. after about 2 minutes, Sydney opened the door with a shocked expression on her face. her hair was shorter and now blonde. her eyes were still the same shade of blue and her skin was tanner. She wore skinny jeans, a white sweater and blue ugg boots with short blue nails.

"Amy?!" She yelled in excitement and hugged me. "oh god come on come in! I missed you so much!" She said as we sat down on her couch. "when did u get in?" She asked and I pushed a piece of my brown hair behind my ear and smiled "I'm good I finished college a week ago and actually got home today" her eyes widened "really? So wait what did u go for again?" Se asked and I smiled "art, music, teaching" she grabbed her phone as it buzzed but didn't answer. "what about you" I asked and she shook her head "nah I'm not going but justin just finished too actually." I placed a fake smile on my face ans nodded "could I use your bathroom?" I asked and she laughed "yeah haha you know where it is."

After I did my business I walked into the kitchen too see Sydney on the phone. "yeah... okay...about 20 minutes ago... okay... yay! Great... okay I'll see u then." and she hung up "that was justin, we are going to dinner tonight and he wanted me to invite you" I shook my head as she handed my a drink "I wouldn't want to impose" I sipped my water "of course not! Trust me he said he wants you to be there so your going" I nodded "it's fancy though.. oh! I have the perfect dress for you" she exclaimed and ran to her room and back with a gorgeous dress. It was white with purple,grey and pink, tight but a little puffy. She had heels with it that were grey.

"Here" she handed it to me "your taller then me but heels will be great on you" she wasnt right I wasn't a lot taller. syd was only 4'6and me at 5'6 too, but in the beginning she was taller then me.. by a lot.

I began to get ready with Sydney putting on my clothes and makeup. my hair was down and my clothes on my my makeup natural like always and my leather jacket on. Sydney wore a tight baby blue dress with nude heels and her hair up and dark makeup.

As we walked out her bedroom the doorbell rang and there I knew, my anxiety was about to start again. as Sydney opened the door there stood justin, with his two sleeves of tattoos, Carmel eyes and dirty blonde hair with light facial hair on his upper lit and chin. he wore a suite and dress shoes.

"Hello amy" he said with a smile and hugged me tight. I was afraid to hug back cause I knew I'd want to melt in his arms from the warmth in his hug. "hi justin" we walked to his car and ten drove to the restaurant which was 15 minutes away.