Chapter four

I came home with a sling which would be annoying.

"Um where's my room not like I have a room I probably sleep on the couch which is fine to me and-" I rushed.

"Hush you have got a room" Louis said.

"Where"

"Upstairs seconded to the left"

"Thanks"

I walked into my room and put my suitcase on my bed.

I stepped back only to be kicked in the shin. I yelped in pain and got kicked in the stomach, but I got up and said "Zayn I am not going to take anymore of this shit and when I am around the other boys you can't do a thing, LOUIS"I yelled.

"Yeah"

"Can you help me with my unpacking"

"Sure" after that i heard footsteps coming up stairs.

Zayn just sighed and walked out.

"Do you want me do your clothes" he asked, I simply nodded, I got my pictures of me as a child and pictures of mum and dad together,

"ARRRGH" Louis screamed

"What" i asked

"Where are the rest of your clothes?"

"Don't have any more"

"Guys were taking Ally SHOPPING"he screamed,

"No point I don't any money" I sighed

"We're bloody One Direction we have money so therefore we are paying and that's it" he said and ran out as superman.

$$$$$$$$$$$

We were at the mall finally, and all the boys agreed to go to Jack Wills first off.

I saw a pair of baby blue converse and they look awesome I saw the price $89 I just walked off and I saw Louis run of and buy them, "HERE ALLY!!!!" He yelled and shoved the shoes in my face, "Louis can I look at the receipt?"

"Yeh" he said and started getting his wallet out "wait are you going to return it WAIT you want to return the shoes TOUGH"

Typical.

"Where next" I asked

"NANDOS" Niall shouted and ran to Nandos. When we were all there, a brunette waitress came over to us "Hello what would you like to order today" she asked politely I'm glad we didn't get one of the slut waitresses. "Your number" Niall said, she rolled her eyes, wrote something down, handed it to Niall and said "any thing else"

"Yes extra hot chicken, with chips, mild chicken with 3 different salads any salads, a lemon chicken meal, a mild chicken wrap, another serve of chips and an extra hot chicken wrap. And drinks, um Fanta, Pepsi,Coke, lemonade, apple juice and lemon and lime" Liam said.

"Liiiiiyuuuumm that's like nothing to eat ill be forever hungry" Niall complained.

Liam just rolled his eyes.

As soon as we got our food we all just pigged out.

$$$$$$$$$$$

After a few more hours we did lots of things like bought LOTS of clothes, went to Starbucks, I got my nails done, we did a big photo shoot together and now we're running away from about a hundred screaming fans, well it's not that bad only a hundred but then it doubled to about three hundred screaming girls chasing us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote, comment and fan