Chapter 3

I woke up and I checked the time it was 4:00 another 3 hours on this fucking plane.

"I see your awake Ally" Zayn said, I simply nodded "now listen to me, you breathe a word to ANY of the boys actually anyone about any of this and your roast meat" he threatened I couldn't help but chuckle "what the fuck is funny right now?" Zayn demanded, "you said roast meat" I laughed I have this thing whenever some one says roast meat or carrot I crack up.

"WHY" He shouted

"I have a thing that when someone says roast meat hahaha or carrohat I crack up" i laughed

"Your gonna laugh a lot then" he mumbled

"Why" I asked, wow our first proper conversation in forever.

"Have you ever heard of the 'carrot master from Doncaster'" he asked i cracked up "no haha" I laughed.

"Well meet Louis Tomlinson, now I don't like to see you laughing" he said and kicked my arm.

3 hours later

"Malik's could you please be seated, buckle up and prepare for landing" the flight attendant said.

In that time Zayn hit me, kicked me, and stopped after 2hours due to him breaking my arm.

When we landed I tried to carrie my 2 suitcases but I couldn't because of my broken arm. "I'll help you love" a strong British accent said from behind me, I spun around my light black hair flowing round "thanks" I said.

"Now miss what seems to be the problem with your arm?" Mr.guythathehelpedmewithmysuitcase asked

"um broke it"

"When?"

"Plane"

"How

"Um err" I looked at Zayn he gave me a death glare

"How"

"Fell over and landed on my arm really hard but that's not the main thing the main thing is my hair messed up"

"Your definitely a Malik" he stated "Well I am the one and only Louis Tomlinson"

Oh Louis.

"Well shall we take you to the doctors"he asked

"Yeh please" i said

He told the driver to go to the hospital.

Well at least Zayn wasn't in the car, well it was only me and Louis really.

I decided to stay with Louis 'cos Zayn wouldn't dare to do anything in front of any one.