Chapter Nine

Ally's POV

I was shocked at his sudden movement but than I slowly went along.

He wasn't forcing his lips were light on mine.

His tongue slid across my bottom lip but I decided to tease. Then he bit my lip and I opened my mouth in shock and he took that opportunity to slide his tongue in. We had a slow but passionate kiss. Until we heard a cough in the background and jumped apart.

It was the nurse with my food she gave me the food I looked at her she was quite young round 21 probably training to be a nurse.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD IT'S LOUIS BLOODY TOMLINSON" She screamed

"Would you like an autograph and a picture" Louis asked. She nodded eagerly. She got her phone out "say cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese" she said. And Louis gave her his autograph and she ran out.

I ate my chicken and chips, then my yoghurt and my ice cream.

"Allydoyoulikeme?" Louis rushed

"What?"

"Uuuuuum do you like me?" He asked

"No Louis I don't" I said his face dropped "Louis I don't like you I absolutely positively love you" I said he smiled his cheeky smile.

"I guess that broke up Larry Stylingson ITS ALL YOUR FAULT" He said fake crying I giggled.

Well something good came out of me coming here I've got my very first friend and my first kiss and the first person that likes me.

At least Zayn's not here.

$$$$$$$$$$

Zayn's POV

I got a call from the hospital I crossed my fingers hoping she was dead because she doesn't deserve a motherfucking life.

"Hi"

"Hello is this Zayn Malik?"

"Yeah"

"Allissia Malik is out of her coma and awake she said she didn't want me to call you but it Was the thing I had to do"

"Thanks I'll be there ASAP"

I almost punched a hole in the wall.

I went to Harry's room and he was laying on his bed staring emotionless to the ceiling so I decided to leave him alone to to do his thing.

"Uuuh Liam I am just going to see Ally" I said going into Liam's room. He looked at me and nodded.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ally's POV

Me and Louis were in another snogging session until Zayn walked in and I instantly pulled away.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON WHAT HAPPENED TO NO HOOKING UP WITH EACH OTHERS SISTERS" He yelled.

Because he can't hurt me i decided to be smart "but your not the boss of me I have my OWN life for a reason"

"But he's fucking 20 and your 18"

"And your 19 does it make a difference" he looked like he could break my other arm.

I just grinned