Chapter 29

Once all the boys hiccuped their laughter up, I started explaining.

"Well Zayn got kidnapped when he was 12. And the replacement for him looked very much like Zayn, but didn't act at all like him." I started, "he was abusing me. He put me into that coma, he kidnapped me and broke my arm, he told me to break up with Lou and he was gonna murder Ellie. He kidnapped me again and threw me in a dessert, Louis found me and he tied him up too. If it weren't for Liam coming to save us then we would have been dead from dehydration, he carved in my arm a word that I will never forget, worthless" I said tracing the word on my arm,"Liam came to save us and we got away just in time, Ellie was alright, thank god but I was only slowly recovering. I've had more of my share of almost dying. Now it's my turn to live a happy life" I finished, feeling a warm, salty tear run down my cheek. All the boys were starstruck, astounded. Louis was comforting me and Zayn was holding El.

"Well I'm Liam, this is Harry and this is Niall, uh can you sing"Liam said breaking the silence, Zayn nodded he always loved singing and was really good at it.

"If you ever find yourself lost in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world to find you" he started, "if you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see I will be the light to guide you, oooh. To find out what were made of when we are called to help a friend in need" he sung lightly, the boys jaws dropped. He was a way better singer than the other Zayn, yeh.

AbusedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara