Chapter two

I was stood there wide eyed at mum. "And I would pack your bags because your leaving tomorrow at 11"

"But" me and Zayn said at the exact same time" both of you buts are for sitting on and you always used to do that now go pack Ally" mum said. I got my suitcase out packed 3 tank tops, 4 pairs of skinny jeans (yellow red blue an denim), 4 long sleeved shirts, a few pairs of trousers, 2 pairs of converse , a pair of boots, 4

pairs of shorts, and my photo album of me and Zayn back in the days. I zipped it up and fell into a deep sleep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

When I woke up I brushed my hair and teeth and put my brush and toothbrush in my bag. I started to get dressed in my yellow shorts and my yellow blouse with a pair of converse.

I started going down stairs when someone pushed me I rolled down it was quite fun actually. I got up dusted my self off and walked away to get some brekki.

I looked in the corner of my eye and standing there was a shocked Zayn. I chuckled a little and got my omelette.

I walked out to only see a limo.

"Now Ally have fun and don't end up pregnant remember your only 18 oh and you and Zayn have a private jet all to yourself so only you and Zayn" mum said.

"Love you mum I will miss you" I went and hugged her.

"Bye Australia" (AN forgot to mention they moved to Australia)

Half an hour later

We were in our private jet.

Zayn came and said "8 hours just us two"

He hit me hard in the belly and then stamped on my arm which would leave a nice purple bruise "what did I ever do to you" I asked and instantly regretting it.

"What did You did to me you stole all the attention from me" I looked at him wide eyed.

"Zayn I'm not the rich and famous I don't have girls practically drooling over me and cry at the sight of me I am the di-" and with that he hit me in the head and a cloud of unconsciousness