Chapter twenty six

"We're all alone now" Zayn smirked evilly,

"GET THE F-FLOWERS AWAY FROM ME AND MY DAUGHTER" I screeched not wanting swear.

I backed away while mentally praying he wouldn't hurt Ellie.

I grabbed my phone out and tried and managed to message Lou saying 'help'

"Your not going anywhere young lady" he said while smirking evilly. I grabbed Ellie from her cot. She broke into hysterics.

"ZAYN TAKE ME DO WHATEVER YOU WAT JUST DON'T HURT ELLIE"

"Ok"

I placed Ellie in her crib and Zayn grabbed my ankle and dragged me downstairs,

"P-please don't d-do this Zayn w-what happened t-to the old y-you?" I stuttered while in a van.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP" he yelled.

Once we were there he literally threw me into a room.

I saw a random naked guy come up to me,ripped my clothes off and enter his full length into me.

I screamed in pain, he smashed his lips to mine. After a loooooong half hour he finished I had messy sex hair and no clothes on. I slipped on my clothes and wiped my tear stained face.

I saw a window and jumped out to only be chased by Zayn and his gang.

Louis' POV

I was out talking to some of my old mates before x-factor, when I got a message from Ally saying 'help' I ran home and heard Ellie's cries.

"Hello baby girl, mummy's just gone out she'll be back soon" I cooed cradling Ellie in my arms.

I had to get a babysitter,

"Hi Liam...yeah...could you and Dani take care of Ellie... Ally's in danger...thanks...I don't know how long I will be.... maybe overnight...now?....thanks mate...bye..." I had to go get Ally ASAP as soon as Liam gets here I'm going.

As soon as Liam got here I took off. I drove my car around town, I couldn't find her anywhere.

Ally's POV

Zayn's crew soon caught up and they threw me in a van. I was in the van for about an hour when they stopped and we were in a desert.

I saw a few cacti and Zayn dragged me to one and pushed me against it. I felt blood ooze down my body.

Then he dragged me to and old scrap of a shed and tied me to it. Zayn rose out a knife and in my left arm wrote a word that would scar for life and never leave, in my arm wrote 'worthless'

Liam's POV

I was trying to get Ellie asleep but nothing worked,

"Daniiiiii, how do you get a baby to go to sleep" I whined, she held her arms out, gesturing me to put Ellie in her arms. Once she was in her arms she was out like a light.

"Magic" I muttered, Dani just smiled smugly at me.

I just jokingly rolled my eyes and kissed her nose,

"You know LiLi," Danielle said while cradling Ellie in her arms, "I have always wanted a baby, maybe little Payzers running around would be nice" she whispered. I started kiss her and my phone started to ring,

"Hellope...oh my god really...sorry Lou...you will find her...I will help...ok I will bring Ellie...bye"

Ally's POV

My arm was still oozing with warm blood and I was starting to get dehydrated, I felt a warm, salty tear run down my cheek. I think that will be my last tear because of my dehydration. I lay back a fell asleep.

He got a gun out,

"Any last words"

"I...love..."

BANG

I woke up with a pounding headache and my mouth was burning,

"Oh do you want this?" Zayn asked, holding out a drink bottle. I reached my tired, pale arms out towards the drink bottle, he threw it and it fell on the floor and leaked everywhere this was pure torture.

My eyes suddenly clouded with dehydrated unconsciousness.

Louis' POV

I was driving around and I felt a liquid substance crawl down my cheek, now I was in the middle of absolutely nowhere great.

Soon after my petrol ran out and my car broke down. I got my bag in my car that has food and water in it and I started walking until I found myself in a dessert.

"ALLY, ALLY, ALLY" I called. I took a sip of my water but I remembered I had to save it now I'm in a dessert.

I walked along and saw a couple of cacti and one had dried blood all over it. I started walking in a direction and I saw an old shed, I walked to the other side and saw a droopy Ally tied up to it. I forced water down her mouth and saw a dropped water bottle, I picked it up and poured the remaining of the water into my large bottle.

Right then Ally's eyes fluttered open,

"Please don't hurt me Zayn" she mumbled. I quickly pecked her on the lips and she tensed up, oh god what had that boy done to her?

"It's gonna be alright it's only me babe and Ellie is fine" I said trying to reassure her. She smiled at me weakly and I tried to untie the ropes when a voice said something from behind me,

"So I see your little boyfriend has come back to you I guess it won't just be you dying after all Ally" Zayn said,

"Get the fuck away" I said raising my voice on every word.

"Oh no I guess the band is now gonna be short on a member" he said.

AN

Sorry it took so long and it's short but school got in the easy but look on the bright side, it is Easter holidays soon so I will be able to wright more. Sorry for any errors I can't be bothered to edit it.

Fan

Vote

Comment