Chapter Fithteen

I was out shopping for a dress to where for Louis, there was NOTHING in stock. I was about to walk out when I saw a sparkly piece of materiel sticking out in between ugly dresses.

I got it out it was beautiful I tried it on it was exactly my size. i saw the price clearence sale $20 wow awesome i smiled.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

later That Day

i was putting light nateral make up on and i looked fabulous.

it was nearly 7:00 and i had just put my earrings of the moon in and i heard a knock on the door. i stood nerviously and opened the door, standing there was a man in suspenders, stripes and red chinos.

"uh hi Louis you look hawt" i said

"Ally you look stunning" i looked at him with a stupid grin on my face.

then he held his arm out and i linked it in and we started skipping.

"we're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of ozzzz because because because because because of all the wonderful things he does da da da da da da da da were off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Ozzz" we sung together randomly.

we ended up in a park, and in that park was a lake, and candilet a table set up for two.

"Ooh Louis you shouldn't have" I whined

"Yeah I should have, now quit whining or we will be late for dinner"

We sat down and the waiter gave us soy chicken my favourite.

I ate it within five minutes and Louis was still eating.

"Mm that was nice" Louis moaned when he finished "but.....that was only entree" the waiter once again approached us and handed us a nice roast pork with veggies.

Once we both finished we went got ice cream and were walking hand in hand beside the river "soo how about a moonlight swim" Louis asked nervously "sure" I said confidently back.

I was only in my bra and undies and Louis was only in his boxers and we both dived into the water. We were splashing about for a short while but now I was cradled in Louis' arms,

"You know I truly love you Lou"

"I love you to Alipoo"

After that we started doing races and now it is pitch black at night.

I was standing in the water watching the moon rise, but then I felt arms drag me from the river "LOUIS" I shrieked

"I will find you always I love you" Louis said but continued to splash around trying to get out of the water.

Now I am stuck in a van.

"Why am I here" I asked to my kidnapper.

"I told you to fucking break up with him" I heard a deep voice say.

"ZAYN JAWAARD MALIK WHY I AM JUST TRYING TO LIVE A NORMAL FUCKING LIFE WITH AN AWESOME BOYFRIEND BUT I OBVIOUSLY CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT NOW WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FUCKS SAKE" I yelled

"Now I will punish you for disobeying me so I will keep you locked up until Louis moves on so you will suffer the pain of a broken heart"

I broke into hysterics Louis will never move on he loves me and just shit.

I was now in a black room with no window or anything but there's one thing I know for sure that there is a chair in this room that IM TIED TO.

$$$$$$$$$$$

1 week later

I am now getting used to this little room and how I am treated.

Every day I get abused twice, I get one piece of bread and one glass of water per day, but on the good side I am free from the chair.

~~~~~

Sorry it took so long schools back and I've got lots of homework