28. saved the best for last

Comincia dall'inizio

He was thrilled to see how much she relished it, likely that she was having the time of her life setting a new image for herself.

'Saved the best for last.' Jungkook mused, watching the other models crowd next to Devora to conclude the show.

He was stunned, wowed by how much of a striking impact she was able to make at the end of the show.

Jungkook could guarantee that he wasn't the only one left utterly amazed, he knew Hoseok was probably raving, eager to congratulate the women on the excellent performance they did.

Hobi ended up walking down the aisle to join the other models, having to do his outro for the presentation, thanking everyone for attending yet another one of his shows.

That was a cue for the models to start heading backstage to dress out of their clothes.

For some reason, Devora was so... skittish.

It was strange, even though the show was over her heart still raced. But, it wasn't because she was nervous or anxious, she was left with such a rush, unabashed feelings, exultant with herself.

"You did amazing, Devora." One of the girls applauded. "Are you sure this was your first time ever?"

Her cheeks washed a crimson red, bashful from her comments.

"Yeah! You were incredible! And that dress, that's all you?" One of the other girls chimed into the conversation.

"Well, I designed it, but Hoseok and his team practically put it all together for me." She gave them credit, Hoseok deserved it, he and his team were so talented it even amazed Devora when she watched their craftsmanship.

"Well, it's amazing nonetheless, you have a talent that every little girl wants." One of the girls said while the other one nodded in agreement.

"Thank you so much," She was flattered. "You guys make this all look so easy."

Even before they walked, most of them were so serene and collected. It impressed Devora, as she was sequestered nearby Hoseok, grim for the show to start.

Nervous to even peek her head out to see who was there, she figured that would make her even more troubled than she already was.

Devora threw on the clothes that she arrived in, still not trying to ruin her curls or the makeup on her face as she still wanted to seem presentable.

"Hey, Devora!" Hoseok appeared backstage, searching for his assistant.

"Yes, Hoseok?" Instantly, she walked out of the changing area.

He beamed at her appearance. "Come, I want you to meet all the people out here." His hand waved towards himself, inviting her.

Devora sought to keep her anxiety hidden, she knew going home right after the show was going to be a lost cause. Something told her that Hoseok would want to introduce his assistant to his audience.

Though she wanted to protest, she figured it was better to stay there for a bit, wouldn't it be rude if she just left right after the show? Even some of the other models walked out to see the crowd, meeting up with their family members.

There were many people from different industries to go and see Hoseok's show. There were journalists, producers, directors, and even other designers.

The number of people that were there to support Hoseok and his collection amazed Devora, they all seemed so genuine, which was presumably the reason why Hobi was so close to them.

"This is my executive assistant, Devora" Was what Hoseok would say whenever he introduced her to his associates.

"Wow, and you were the last girl to close the show?" They would respond. "And you designed the dress yourself?"