Chapter 48: Ultimate moves

"I'm really convinced you think you're invincible." Katsuki hissed and kicked his sister out of the dorm elevator.

"It was an accident, chill out." Aluna frowned and rubbed her hip after regaining her balance.

She had just woken up from a 6-hour nap after passing out in the common area. Mr. Aizawa said she was fine, so everyone calmed down and simply went about their business until she woke up.

Except for Todoroki.

"Compared to Icyhot, I'm very chill." Katsuki rolled his eyes.

Shoto's hair might go full-on white before he even becomes a pro if Aluna kept up her buffoonery.

"That bad?" Aluna grimaced.

"You're lucky these dorm rooms have locks. Your little boyfriend thought that I would be emotional support for your stupidity. I would appreciate it if you stopped putting yourself in harm's way." Katsuki grumbled and kicked her again.

"Ow! Okay, I will try. Where is he now?" Aluna sighed and rubbed her side again.

"I don't care." Katsuki shrugged and left her to her own devices.

Aluna sighed and rolled her eyes before trying to find Shoto Todoroki.

She didn't smell him anywhere. She knew that classes started up again tomorrow. Maybe he went to train for a little while to get his mind off of her.

She will admit, the whole senses thing was stupid on her part. And inconsiderate. She had to apologize.

She walked outside of the dorms to see if she could find him maybe.

And perfect timing, Shoto Todoroki was walking up the heights alliance porch stairs, backpack on his back. They made prolonged eye contact, simply staring. It didn't seem like either of them had anything to say.

"Oh-! Well shit. The time it would have taken to find you would have been enough time for me to figure out what to say, but you're right here and all I have is a crummy sorry at the moment. So, sorry for being a dumbass."

Shoto simply cracked a smile and finished ascending the stairs to gain his normal height above his girlfriend.

"Apology accepted. I'm sure your brother lectured you already." Shoto chuckled and hugged her to him.

"Sure did." Aluna snorted.

"Good. Cause he's right, and I'm just bad at lecturing."

"I love you."

"I love you more. Your breath is stinky."

"You're stinky."

—————————————————————

After the two days of...whatever the hell, everyone returned to normal coursework.

Which meant getting up in the morning again.

Everyone had to be up and ready for breakfast by a certain time, and then they all walked to the main building together. It was only about a five-minute walk.

And the class was interesting to be back in too. They hadn't been in there for a while. You know, with the villains, and the ass beatings, and all of the other bumps in the road.

It was easy to lose sight of their ultimate goals to become pros. But Mr. Aizawa reminded them really quickly.

"I believe I mentioned already, but your main focus this summer is obtaining provisional hero licenses."