Chapter 36: Let me tie my shoes!

⚠️PLEASE READ!!!!⚠️
Attention!! I'm on a road trip and have very fickle WiFi. This chapter was not grammar checked due to me just wanting to get it out with the wifi I have. I also have been writing a lot of stories lately so yeah.
I'll grammar check it later. Hope you enjoy!

TRAINING CAMP! Yay.

Aluna and Katsuki hated packing.

Mostly because they were bad at it.

Katsuki would bring too much and Aluna would bring too little. They never did it correctly.

"KATSUKI!"

"WHAT!?"

"HOW MANY SHIRTS ARE YOU BRINGING?!"

"ALL OF THEM!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"A LOT OF THINGS, NOW SHUT UP!"

"IF YOUR LAST NAME IS BAKUGO, STOP YELLING IN MY GODDAMN HOUSE!" Mitsuki yelled up the stairs.

Packing never went as planned.

A lot of clothes swapping. Whether it be shirts, hoodies, joggers, or jeans, no ones clothes stayed in there own bag.

But this time, They had help. Shoto had packed in an advance and packed the correct amount of the clothes, like a normal human being, and decided to be a good partner and help. Kirishima came to help Katsuki not bring his whole closet unintentionally.

"Aluna, you need 8 shirts, you're gone for a week and you need an extra just in case." Shoto said as he stood in Aluna's closet.

"But I could just wear hoodies for a week. You can rewear those." She pointed out from under her bed covers. She was playing her Nintendo switch instead of packing for a trip she was leaving for the very next day.

"Lu, your bag is empty and you're playing games under your sheets. Can you just cooperate and then play?" Shoto tiredly rubbed his face and eyes.

"Orrrrr, you can pack for me as I tell you what to put in the bag? And hey! I have my undergarments in there already." Aluna popped her head from under the covers.

"Fine whatever, what first?"

In the next room, Katsuki was sitting on his bed reading Manga while Kirishima counted the right amount of clothes. He would ask Katsuki yes or no before either folding it into his bag, or putting it back in the closet.

"Yes or no?" Kirishima held up a black long sleeve shirt. He was going through pajamas now. Katsuki glanced up from his book and looked at the shirt.

"Yes." He looked back down.

It was a very steady method. They were pretty much done. It as going a lot smoother than Kirishima thought, granted Katsuki was paying very minimal attention to him. But whatever works.

"Alright. Your clothes are done." Kirishima zipped up Katsuki's black duffel bag looked down at it accomplished.

"That's wonderful. Go home." Katsuki mumbled and turned the page in his Manga.

"See you tomorrow." Kirishima laughed and kissed Katsuki's cheek before leaving.

Though he would never admit it in public or to anyone, he blushed at the gesture.

Back in Aluna's room, She did end up packing herself since Shoto's not woke in the fashion areas of life.

His style was boring. But it worked for Aluna. He was still cute.