Chapter 14: Training "Date"

KiriBaku

Kirishima's POV

Last night I went to bed with Sero and Kaminari basically forcing me to ask Bakugo to train today.

Me being a pushover, said fine but now I'm regretting it because, right now, I'm currently standing in front of my closet unaware of what to put on my body.

He responded rather quickly this morning with a straightforward 'Sure whatever.'

I am conflicted. When I first saw him I was like 'wow. He kinda fine.' And then he spoke an I was like 'oh. He kinda angry.'
But then like, I liked that.

You know?

Whatever. Me asking him was a risk and he said yes so he doesn't hate me, right? It would be great if we hit it off. He seems like he would be nice if I got to know him.

It'll be fine. Right?

3rd person POV

What Kirishima didn't know was that Katsuki was going through the exact same thing. Though he got his sister's help with his outfit, that didn't stop the negative thoughts.

Katsuki's POV

Sooooo....

I'm gonna shit myself.

I am currently walking down the road to the spot Kirishima said we would meet and I can't help but go over all of our interactions throughout this entire week.

Fighting along side him at the USJ, talking in the locker rooms. He doesn't seem like a lame guy.

Who am I kidding he's a angel. All I do is yell at him and just smiles and laughs it off. Doesn't go anywhere.

The only people who have done that are Aluna, Deku, and the 24 fucktards that are always in my house. Everyone else always leaves.

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy Kirishima's presence and company. Yes, he can be annoying when Dunce face or tape arms are involved but, other than that, he's a pretty cool guy.

Not to mention he's attractive.

Like come on, who's jawline is THAT sharp. Who is THAT  perfect of a  combination of adorable, badass, and hot at the same time.

This isn't fair. I'm going soft. I hate it.

"Hey Bakugo!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Kirishima's voice at a distance ahead of me.

He was running towards me, waving like an idiot and smiling with his eyes closed.

'I hate that I like his smile. This is annoying."

"Hey dumb hair."

'REALLY KATSUKI?! DUMB HAIR?! ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON?!?'

He simply laughed off the comment and continued to come towards me. He stopped right in front of me and smiled wide again.

He was wearing a black, TiGhT, tank top and grey shorts with black shoes. We are basically matching. He also had a black backpack on his back. His hair was down, tied in a ponytail, and he wore a black baseball hat.

'Must he be so fine?'