Chapter 47: Jail bird

I'm just gonna say it.

THE FIRST 30 CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK ARE ABSOLUTE ASS! THE TYPOS, THE LACK OF EMOTION, HOLY SHIT! ABSOLUTE BOOTY HOLE! I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT TO GET HERE. EW! UGH, DISGUSTING!

I'm gonna rewrite them shits. And I have Grammarly now so....we gonna fix those noob mistakes. Jeez.

Anyway, continue
—————————————————————

Aluna slid into the UA dorms out of breath. Her presence sending a wave of relief down her classmate's spines.

It was clear that they were tense.

Why wouldn't they be?

The number two hero stood next to the door. Normal clothes on his body, his bright red stud earrings contrasting to his grey hoodie and black sweatpants. His normal laid back and cocky demeanor seeming more serious and almost...

Numb.

He was just blankly staring at the green carpet on the floor. Lost.

Mr. Aizawa stood in front of his students, Aluna's presence causing him to turn back around and look at her with his normal tired frame.

The class stood and sat behind him in the common room. They were all very confused and concerned about what was going on. They didn't know what it was, but it seemed serious.

Aluna couldn't bring herself to say anything. So, she focused on taming her labored breaths that were the only thing keeping the room far from silent.

Katsuki came strolling in moments later. He gave up on keeping up with Aluna when they came upon the street the dorms lied on.

The silence of the room became too thick for him to handle. So, Katsuki being Katsuki, took it upon himself to get things going.

"Are we going to keep standing in silence, or is Chicken legs over here going to say what he wants?"

Hawks laughed through his nose at the statement. His eyes never leaving the floor.

Mr. Aizawa wasn't opposed to the idea at all. That's why he spoke up as well.

"Yes, I think it would be appropriate if you talked about what you need, Hawks."

Hawks looked up from the floor and inhaled deeply before speaking.

"I need to talk to Aluna."

His voice came out robotic and lifeless.

Most of class 1A became disappointed at the fact they couldn't know what was going on and why it seemed so serious.

"Go ahead." Mr. Aizawa said and nodded to the door.

Aluna looked in between Mr. Aizawa, Hawks, and the class rapidly. She didn't know if Hawks had said anything since he had been there. But no one gave her any clue.

Hawks walked out of the dorm, and Aluna hesitantly followed after him. Hawks stopped on the path and kept his back to her. As soon as he heard the dormitory door shut, he sighed deeply and spoke.

"Do you remember anything? From that night?"

Aluna felt like she knew what he was referring to, but she wanted to be sure.

"Which night are you referring to?"

Hawks laughed through his nose again and looked down.