Chapter 29: Studying? Cringe.

3rd person POV

"Katsuki! We have to go!" Aluna banged on his door.

"NO! GO AWAY!" Katsuki yelled back.

"Listen, Akaashi did everything he could." Aluna sighed behind the door.

"I'm not going to school looking like a rich horse boy!" Katsuki yelled as he threw his bedroom door open.

"It will go back to normal, I promise." Aluna reassured and patted his cheek.

"No." Katsuki was about to shut his door again but Aluna stopped it by dragging him out of the room.

"Come on. Let's go, we have school." Aluna dragged him down the stairs.

"No! I don't want to!" Katsuki kicked and screamed as Aluna shoved a granola bar in his mouth, put on his shoes and dragged him out of the house.

It really hurt since her hands weren't fully healed but it was a duty.

Aluna slipped on her own shoes and dragged her brother out the door.

"This is not fair

"This is not fair." Katsuki grumbled as they both walked down the road.

"Well guess what? It's our first day back from our internships. We have to go to school. So, stop whining. They'll have their fun and then they'll focus back on Mr. Aizawa." Aluna put her AirPods in her ears.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and cussed under his breath as they made their way to school.

- -

"HOLY CRAP! WHAT THE HECK BAKUGO!!" Sero and Kaminari cackled as Katsuki twitched with anger.

"Stop laughing. My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way. Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both." Katsuki growled through gritted teeth.

"I'd like to see you try, pretty boy." Sero cackled.

"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!" Katsuki exploded and too everyone's surprise, it popped back up to normal.

"HEY, THERE IT GOES!" Kaminari yelled.

"Knew it. Anywayyyy, how was your internships." Aluna dragged out curiously to the girls who were huddled together.

"Hostage situation on the first day for me." Jirou said.

"Awesome! You got to face actual villains? I'm super jealous!" Mina bounced.

"Well I didn't fight. All I did was help people evacuate and provide logistical support." Jirou shrugged and twirled her earphone.

"But it still sounds like so much fun." Ashido urged.

"I spent basically the whole time training and cleaning the ship deck. Though, there was this one day we caught a bunch of drug smugglers." Tsu explained.