Y/N noticed Draco walking in with some of the quidditch students from Slytherin and Y/N caught his eye as he sat down next to her. "I thought fairies were only found in gardens not on the Slytherin table" Draco said and looked Y/N up and down, "well today is different Malfoy" Y/N whispered towards Draco as he smiled at her and felt butterflies starting to form in the pit of his stomach.

Y/N and Pansy were getting their photos taken in the gardens with the rest of the students when Y/N noticed Draco staring at them from the hallway window. She ignored the older boy as her and Pansy walked back into the hallway to get ready for their Charms class. Severus walked up towards the two girls and looked them up and down, "fairies in the Hogwarts hallway, you must be getting asked for many pictures" Severus said as he laughed to himself as he walked down the hallway. "What a weirdo" Y/N said and Pansy laughed, "that's your father" she said and her and Y/N laughed together as they entered their Charms class. Y/N sat next to Blaise before Draco walked in and sat on the other side of Blaise, "you really do look good Y/N" Blaise whispered in Y/N's ear as Draco looked towards the two and looked annoyed. "Thank you Blaise" Y/N said back smiling as she opened her school book and pulled out a quill to start writing some notes Professor Filius Flitwick was teaching the class.

Draco was writing down notes that Professor Flitwick was saying but he kept getting distracted as Y/N and Blaise kept whispering to each other. There was something he felt when he saw his best friend talking to Y/N, he didn't know whether it was because he would rather be the boy she was talking to or if it was because Blaise knew that Draco might have a crush on Y/N and was trying to rub it in his face. It was pretty obvious in Blaise's eyes, Draco would always stare at Y/N in class and he would always try to make a conversation about something that would involve just the two of them.

The Hogwarts kitchen served pumpkin juice with ghost cookies and red bloody jelly as a Halloween treat for all the students. Y/N started receiving little notes from people saying that she looked good and Draco felt something in the pit of his stomach again. "Do you ever wonder what they put in these?" Goyle said as Crabbe stuffed his face with the food and shrugged his shoulders making Pansy and Y/N laugh at the boy who was clearly enjoying the treats they were being served. "When we get back to the common room we should play a game to end this night perfect" Pansy said and looked at the group who were looking confused. "What game?" Y/N asked and Blaise said "truth or dare" making the group look at each other before Y/N smiled. "I love truth or dare" Y/N said, "but not with you guys, you always make me get in trouble before I can finish the dare" she continued as she remembered when Goyle dared her to run into the hallways with only her bikini on, her father was disappointed in her and told her she wasn't allowed to leave the Slytherin common room during the weekend to hang out with her friends in the gardens.

"Okay you have to spin the bottle and who ever it lands on you have to ask truth or dare" Blaise said as he placed the bottle in the middle of the circle. Blaise spun the bottle first and it landed on Crabbe, "truth" Crabbe said before Blaise could ask him the question, "what is the most food you've ever eaten in a single sitting?" Blaise asked as everyone knew Crabbe loved to eat. "Two and a half family meals" Crabbe answered confidently as he lent forward to spin the bottle as it landed on Draco. "Dare" Draco said and looked up at Crabbe, "rate everyone from 1 to 10, with 10 being the hottest" Crabbe said and leaned back as Draco looked at everyone. "Okay" Draco said as he cleared his voice, "Crabbe 1, Goyle 1, Blaise I'll give you a solid 7, Pansy a 4 and Y/N" Draco continued and stared at Y/N. "9" Draco said as he avoided eye contact with Y/N, Blaise shook his head and Draco span the bottle as it landed on Y/N, "truth" she said and looked at Draco. "Who do you love the most?" Draco asked and Y/N smiled widely. "Myself probably" Y/N said and smiled at Pansy who was wiggling her eyebrows. Y/N span the bottle as it landed on Pansy, "dare" Pansy said and put a chocolate coin in her mouth. "Tell us one secret you have hid from you family" Y/N said and Pansy's eyes widened, "Probably that I killed our pig and not the werewolves" Pansy said making the group laugh. Pansy span the bottle and it landed on Y/N again, "truth or dare?" Pansy asked and Y/N looked at her friend before answering, "dare obviously" Y/N said and Pansy giggled to herself.

"Kiss the boy you think is the most attractive here" Pansy said and Y/N saw her best friend smirking after telling her the dare. Y/N felt herself blush as Pansy knew that the only person Y/N would kiss in their group was Draco, she turned her face to look at Draco who was staring at Y/N. Y/N held onto his bicep before leaning in not noticing that Draco had grabbed her cheek and pulled her in closer. Their lips touch briefly before Y/N pushed hers against Draco's, she felt butterflies going crazy in her body as they shared the kiss. Draco felt like he was getting sent to heaven and floating away from Hogwarts, joining the clouds and fly high above every thing else. Y/N pulled away before smiling towards Draco who smirked back at her, she leaned down and noticed that Blaise and Pansy were smirking at each other before she span the bottle and it landed on Blaise.

"Truth" Blaise said and Y/N thought for a moment, "what do you notice first about someone you like?" Y/N asked and Blaise smiled down at his hands. "Their jawline" Blaise said and Pansy laughed to herself, "you notice a jawline before you notice their smile" Y/N said and Blaise looked down again trying to hide his smirk.