"90"

Ever dreamed of a forest . . ? Thats so dark and yet foggy and your running away because their shadow wolves nipping at your ankles and your running so fast away from it all when you catch a glimpse of a hooded man dressed in all black with a weapon but they don't seem want to harm you, more like lead you away far from here.

And the trees looked like they could go for days looking black the leaves the sky was dark , the moonlight was the only light, and theirs shadows running whispering while you run and run not because you're scared because you need to. Then stopping in your tracks only to see HIM and you call out his name in some sort of frustration? No clue because I was calling out his name for an odd reason. Guess I'll never know why but he got to me first teleported to me then I hear static then I passed out.

Guess I appreciate the help hooded man dressed in all black with a mask and pale.

I had this dream not too long ago, but I keep having dreams that involve me going into the forest or being in the forest. Involving many people or just me being in trouble or just me going somewhere.

Despite this Im still figuring it out if these dreams connect or someway have a pattern and I feel like they do but somethings do not add up.

And NO they weren't hunting me down , they weren't trying to kill me either the people in my dreams except the cultist one, I've said to much about my dreams and do not try to steal any of our IDEAS or theories Its not nice to steal someones work and claim it as your own , But you can be inspired by that idea but come up with your own theory.

I still have so much to learn and yet discover , wonder what will happen next. 

- Anon signing out.