"87"

as i said i would upload a protection spell, here it is:

Protection Spell: Circle of Salt

One of the most useful, easy spells for the beginner witch is one for protection. I call this the circle of salt. It's also helpful in learning how to formally "cast a circle" before any spells, rituals or workings of any kind. This spell works to protect your home and everyone in it from spiritual invasion. It also works to diffuse negative energies from entering your space.

Here's what you'll need:

salt

concentration

Timing: Full Moon

Spell Steps:

When you have your salt ready, go outside of your home preferably on a Full Moon, and start at your front door.

Move in a clockwise motion (we call this deosil), from your front door around your house, and slowly sprinkle salt around the perimeter of your home. Take care not to pour salt on any ornamental plants and avoid grass as much as possible.

While you are doing this, state out loud "pure salt protect this home and all who reside here. Keep out those who seek to harm, protect us from negativity, anger, and fear." You'll also want to actively visualize a circle of protection around your home as you do this.

Repeat this phrase and continue to circle the house in salt until you end up where you started – at the front door.

Next, say out loud "this house is protected from negative energies and forces. So, mote it be.

i hope that will be help full to whoever needed or wanted the spell.

also a little fact about the black forest in germany  15,000 people have gone missing in it.

stay safe-B