"81"

Hello you might not know me, but Im Anon/Anonymous  I wont do much of  an introduction.

Black leaves from the precious chapter I will explain stuff more briefly , Black leaves their completely black they don't reflect at all and how to know that they are real? and not just leaves rotting , if it doesn't look like void itself then it isn't a black leaf.

If you encounter one you can look at it but never touch it, black leaves are sacred and if your purely human you can die(or well entities will come after you) and bad things can happen so I highly advice you never ever touch them unless you want to be chased by 4th dimension entities and other bad things.

Theirs also another leaf thats called the White Leaf basically its pure white , if you encounter it pretend you don't see it, looked at it and etc never ever touch it its highly sacred just move on with your day and try not to make it obvious that you saw it or well entities will come after you and other things and bad stuff can and will happen to you so please don't joke about touching it looking at it.

Also how to tell if someone is born into it? its called energy reading or reading the aura/soul of that certain person but this requires a lot of practice and energy also please do not claim that you are in-fact born with it/born into it. Don't miss-lead others I wont accept this in the comments section.

Im always watching.

-Anon signing off.