BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Start from the beginning

Ayush and Anubhav were staring at them with open mouths.

AS- waise saalesahab aaj aap dono ki janamdin hai ya un dono ki 🤭

AM- hamari toh bhaag hi phut gaye....hamari ek girlfriend hai jise apni best friend ke aage kuch nahi dikhayi deta

AS- ham aapki problem samaj sakte hai....hamara bhi haal kuch aisa hi hai

AyuSeena cut the cakes and fed everyone. Now it was time for the gifts. Everyone gave gifts to both of them. Now it was Karishma's turn.
She came towards Haseena

"Pari tum hame already bohot kuch de chuki hai aur kya baaki hai?"

AM- aisa kya diya Karishma ne tumhe....mujhe toh kuch nahi mila 😔

Haseena gave her phone to them and they saw the pics she clicked during Karishma's surprise

"wahh....matlab birthday hamara bhi tha aur date pe tum Haseena ke saath....hamari koi value hi nahi hai" Ayush said dramatically

Completely ignoring Ayush, Karishma went to Haseena. She removed Haseena's neclace and tied a chain around her neck with abeautiful pendant.

 She removed Haseena's neclace and tied a chain around her neck with abeautiful pendant

{isme pic KarEena ke the aur peeche KarEena likha hua tha}

"bohot khubsoorat hai yeh.....hamesha hamare dil ke kareeb hi rahegi....ham kabhi ise nahi utarenge.....I love you Pari" Haseena kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

"hamara gift?" Ayush asked excited 🤩

Karishma bit her tongue "ham in sab ke chakkar mei woh bhul hi gaye🤦🏻"

Ayush frowned and turned back crossing him arms. Karishma chuckled. Karishma went towards him, turned him and went on her knees "Will you Marry Me Ayush Malik?" she proposed him

Ayush's happiness had no bound. He immediately kneeled down and hugged her tightly.

Suddenly the lights went off. There was complete darkness. Ayush immediately cupped her face and kissed her. They kissed each other passionately for a few minutes. After they broke the kiss and adjusted themselves lights came back.

{ab yeh kaise hua....guess karo?}

Ayush and Haseena were standing together and talking. Karishma came towards them and forwarded her hand "May I have the honor to dance with you Miss Malik?"

"Karishma ham Miss nahi Mr hai...tum bhi na 🤦🏻" Ayush said and was about to place his hand on hers when Haseena kept her hand on Karishma's " Miss Malik matlab ham" Haseena teased him.

KarEena went to the middle of the dance floor amd Karishma again sat on her knees shocking others.

"bhabhi ab aap appi se bhi shaadi karna chahti hai?" Santu asked

"toh ham aapko bhabhi bulye ya jeeju?" Sana asked confused.

"ama jadbuddhiyo chup raho aur suno woh kya keh rahi hai" Pushpaji said irritatedly

Spotlights on KarEena.
"Haseena I love you so much....Kya aap hamari bhabhi banengi?" Karishma asked and AnuYush sighed a relief .

Haseena smiled through her tears and nodded. Karishma stood up and forwarded her hand towards Anubhav. He came to them.
"yeh lo bhaiyya....inko hamara bhabhi bana do"  Karishma said handing him a ring.

inko hamara bhabhi bana do"  Karishma said handing him a ring

Anubhav slided the ring onto Haseena's finger.
Ayush came towards them and removed a ring from his finger "yeh lo behen abbu ki ring hai pehna lo apne pyaar ko"

Haseena made Anubhav wear her fathers ring and Ayush also made Karishma wear his mother's ring.

The couples hugged each other 🤗

Just then a photo of KarEena caught fire. Cheeta immediately tried to put off the fire.  But the pic was almost destroyed 💔.