GUNSHOT

"nahii hai yeh hamara bhai....hamare bhaiyya kabhi kisi ko dhoka nahi de sakte....inko ham nahi chodenge" she took out her gun and pointed at Anubhav shocking Ayush and Haseena 😲😲. Even Anubhav was seeing this side of his sister for the first time.

"parii yeh tum kya karr rahi ho?"
"Karishma gun chodo...bhai hai woh tumhara" Ayush went near her.

"nahi...aaj ham inko maar denge....nahii ham aapko maarke itni choti saza nahi denge....ham khudko maar denge" she said pointing the gun on her head

"behna yeh kya pagalpan hai...gun choda"
"Karishma yeh kya karr rahi ho...gun neeche rakho"
"Parii hamari baat suno baccha...gun hame dedo...please 🙏🏻"

KS- ham bohot hi bure dost hai....ham hamare friend ke paas uss waqt nahi the jis waqt unhe hamara jaroorat tha....ham aapko tootne se nahi rok paye....ham hamare bhaiyya ko yeh nahi sikha paye ki zindagi mei kuch bhi karo lekin kisi bhi ladki ka dil mat todna....ham fail ho gaye....naa hi ham ek acchi behen paye...naa hi ek acchi dost aaur naa hi ek acchi girlfriend....hamara marna hi teekh hoga 🔫

"Parii yeh kya paagalo jaise baat karr rahi ho....jab yeh sab hua tha tab ham mile bhi nahi the....toh tum zimmedaar kaise hue?" Haseena said moving close to her

"kyu nahi mile....kyuuuu....agar ham pehle mile hote toh ham kabhi aapke saath yeh sab nahi hone dete....ham jeene ka layak hi nahi hai...ham khudko goli maar denge" Karishma said tightening her grip on her gun

"bacche yeh galat hai....please uss galti ke liye khud ko saza mat do jo tumne kiye hi nahi hai...please hamari baat suno 🙏🏻" Haseena said slowly moving towards her.

Haseena signalled Anubhav through eyes to engage Karishma in talks. When Anubhav kept Karishma busy in talks Haseena almost reached near her. Before Haseena could snatch her gun Karishma saw her.

Haseena was trying hard to take the gun from her hand while Karishma had a strong grip on the gun. During the tussle a bullet got fired. 'DICHKYAAOOO 💥'

Everyone stopped in their tracks. Both Haseena's and Karishma's shirt was covered with blood in a few seconds. Ayush and Anubhav could not figure out who was shot as they both had blood on their shirts.

In the next moment Haseena fell half unconscious in Karishma's arms. "haseena....." Karishma called out and sat on the floor with Haseena in her arms. "Haseena...yeh kya kiya aapne" Karishma said tapping her face. She was crying continuously 😭

"ayush please inko hospital le chalo...aise khade kyu ho?" Karishma called out to Ayush who was just standing numb. 

Anubhav came forward to help Haseena but Karishma pushed him away "dur raho hamari Haseena se 😠" 

Ayush came towards them and took Haseena in his arms and went towards the car. Ayush was driving while Karishma was sitting with Haseena in the back. "Haseena aakhe khule hi rakhna ok...aur hamse baate karo na...please" Karishma said continuously tapping her face with tears flowing from her eyes 😭

Haseena wiped her tears "tum...tum ro kyu...rahi ho Parii....jab tak...jab tak tum hamare....saath hai hame.... hame kuch nahi ho sakta" Haseena said with much difficulty 🙂.

"please hamko maaf kardo....yeh sab hamare wajah se hua hai" Karishma said sobbing 😥.

"nahi...pari....aisa nahi...hai....please dont cry" Haseena replied.

In the meantime, they reached the hospital and Haseena was taken to the OT.
Ayush informed his sisters about Haseena and they rushed to the hospital along with Pj, Cheeta and Billu. 

"bhaijaan" Sana and Santu ran towards Ayush and hugged him tightly "yeh...yeh sab kaise hua" they asked sobbing 😥

"sab hamari wajah se hua....yeh sab hamne kiya" Karishma was mumbling to herself sitting on the floor hugging her legs and tears continuously flowing from her eyes 😭

Anubhav could not see his baby sister in this condition. He went to her and tried to hug her but she pushed him hard "hamne kaha na hamse dur raho Anubhav Singh" she shouted 😠

All others were shocked 😲 to see Karishma's behavoir. Pushpaji was standing numb seeing her kids like this.

Karishma saw Sana and Santu and went towards them and held their hands and started slapping herself "yeh sab hamari galti hai...hamko maaro tum dono"

They both forefully took back their hands and hugged her tightly "di sambhalo khudko" Sana said. "appi bilkul teekh ho jayegi" Santu patted her back.

Pushpaji came forward and tapped her shoulder "maa....hamari wajah se Haseena ko goli lagi...maa ham unke gunhegaar hai maa....woh teekh toh ho jayengi na"  she said crying hysterically 😭

Pushpaji hugged her and rubbed her back "Kashii....shaat ho jao....sambhalo apne aapko....jab unko hosh aayega toh tumhe aise dekhke unhe dukh hoga na....rona band karo"

Karishma was very restless. She went towards the door of the OT and peeped inside from time to time. She sat down on the floor leaning on the door and was crying continuously 😭 She was blamng herself for Haseena's condition.

After a few hours doctor came out. Karishma was still in the same position. Seeing thwe doctor she at once stood up and went to him "doctor kaisi hai Haseena....woh teekh toh hai na....unhe kuch nahi hua na....please kuch toh boliye na....aap chup kaahe hai....boliye" she shouted.

D- dekhiye aap shaant ho jayiye....woh bilkul teekh hai....hamne goli nikal di hai....she is out of danger now...kuch ghante under observation rakhna hoga uske baad aap sab unse mil sakte hai

Everyone sighed a relief. Anubhav was about to go towards the room when Karishma stopped him "kaha jaa rahe hai aap? yaha pe sirf friends and family allowed hai....aap jaa sakte hai" she said coldly to him 😡.

All except Ayush was confused and shocked seeing Karishma's behaviour towards Anubhav but they chose to stay quiet now. But Anubhav was still standing there. After all his lady love was lying in there unconscious.

After a few hours, she was shifted to the normal ward. Everyone went to the room. Hasena was slowly gaining consciousness. Sana and Santu immediately went to her and hugged her from both sides. Karishma saw Haseena from outside the room and was happy that she was fine now . But she did not go inside. Instead, she left from there after giving a letter to the receptionist.

Upon not finding Karishma, Haseena enquired about her. Ayush looked for her all around the hospital and finally, he got the letter from the reception when he went there to enquire about her.

He opened the letter and read it. His expression was changed 😨 and the letter fell from his hand.

Where is Karishma?
What's in the letter?
How will Haseena react on Karishma's missing news?