THE NEW SHO

A big house with the name board 'Pushpa Sing, Head-Constable', is shown. 

"amma jaldi chalo warna late ho jayenge" a girl of about 27 years, in police uniform with 2 stars shouted to her mother, sitting on a bike with the nameplate 'Karishma Singh'. 

"haa....haa....aa gaye" a lady of about 52-53 years comes in the uniform of a constable.

KS- kaa hai Pushpaji....itna late kaun hota hai?

PS- Maa hai ham tumhari

"haa...haa...maate 🙏🏻...ab baitho bhi....warna pata chala ki hamare pohonchne se pehle nayi SHO pohonch jaye" 

"ham utne bhi late nahi hue hai....bike zara dheere chalana" PS said sitting on the bike.

"ji"

But as you all know Karishma ki 'dheere' kitna dheere hota hai 😀😀. Woh Pushpa ji ko lekar udd gayi MPT ki taraf.

Karishma stopped her bike in front of MPT and Pushpaji got down from the bike with 'ude hue baal' 🤭🤭.

"dheere chalane ko bola tha...yeh hai tumhara dheere?" PS scolded her.

"ama hamne dheere hi chalay tha....roz 10 minute mei pohonchte hai...aaj 15 minute lagg gaya"

PS- haa....30 minute ka safar tha....aur tum 15 minute mei pohonch gayi....bohot dheere chalayi tum

"meri pyaari mataji...ab subah subah taane maarna shuru mat ho jaana....ham toh aapki bholi-bhali beti hai na" Karishma said pulling her cheeks and ran inside.

PS just shook her head "yeh kabhi nahi sudhregi".

 Karishma went inside only to find Cheeta doing his favorite duty. 
{aap sab ko pata hi hoga kya hai}

Karishma went near his ears and shouted "CHEETEEEEE" 🗣

Cheeta woke up with a jerk "kaun hai? kaun hai?" he asked frightened only to find Karishma laughing at him.

"kaa Maddam aap roz koi na koi naya tareeka dhoond thi ho hamko jaga ne ke liye" Cheeta said with a frown.

"Constable Cheeteshwar Chaturvedi, duty pe sote hue aapka aarti utarte ka ham?" Karishma asked sarcastically.

"uu toh ham Santu ji ke baare mei sochte sochte so gaye" CC blushed☺.

KS- waise kaha hai tumhari Santu ji? aaj aane wali thi na?

CC- haa....woh unka call aaya tha....woh kal hi ayegi(sad)

KS- koi ni....tum udas mat ho....woh kal aa jayengi na....chill man....ab jaldi kaam pe lagg jao....aaj Nayi SHO aane wali hai

CC- hamne unke welcome ke saare taiyyariya kar chuke hai

"nayi SHO bohot strict na ho bass" Puspaji said coming inside fixing her hair.

CC- pushpaji aaj bhi aap 10 minute mei pohonch gayi kaa?

"nahi na cheete...aaj 15 minute lagg gaya" Karishma said sadly 😒.

CC- ohhoo....aap 5 minute late ho gayi (sarcastically)

"haa....aur yeh sab pushpaji ke wajah se hua hai" Karishma said being sad.

Just then they hear the sound of a siren and they move outside. A police jeep stops in front of the station. Just then the Landline of the station rang and Karishma went to attend it. From the jeep, a lady of about 30 years came out. She had 3 stars on her uniform with a name tag Haseena Malik and had worn a goggle and she walked towards the station rotating her baton and with a stern expression. 

"Welcome to MPT Maddam Sir" Pushpaji said handing her a bouquet to which Haseena just nodded.

They all went inside. Karishma had attended the call and was coming out. There was some water on the floor and Karishma slipped on it and was about to fall when someone held her hand and prevented her from falling.

 There was some water on the floor and Karishma slipped on it and was about to fall when someone held her hand and prevented her from falling

{Imagine Karishma in a 150-degree angle and please ignore the background and the smile on their face.....aur koi photo mili hi nahi....so please adjust kar lena 🙏🏻}

Karishma had closed her eyes fearing to hit the ground. But when she felt someone had held her hand, she opened her eyes to see a concerned face in front of her. They both had a brief eye lock.

"aap teekh hai" Haseena asked helping her stand properly.
"ji"

HM- ham hai iss thane ki nayi SHO Haseena Malik....ab aap sab apna taaruf dijiye

"ama ab yeh taaruf kya hota hai" KS thought to herself with a confusing look on her face.

"Introduction...introduction dijiye aap sab" HM said

"Sub Inspector Karishma Singh reporting MS" Karishma said coming forward and saluting her.

Similarly, Cheeta and Pushpaji also gave their introduction.

"hmmm....good...itna hi staff hai yaha pe?"

Before anyone could reply someone said from the door 

"nahi....mai bhi hu"

Who could it be?

If you like this part do vote and comment down your opinion.