HEART BREAK 💔

HM- fir ham 3 saal baad IB join kiye.....aur waha hamari mulakat hui Mr. Handsome se.

"Mr. Handsome?" Karishma asked confused🤔

HM- ha....

Flashback (before 7 years)

Haseena had just joined the IB. She was going to the headquarters in Delhi.

She entered the lift and it was about to close when someone kept their hand in between and the lift opened again. Haseena was looking into her phone. She looked up to see who it was and her eyes fell on a 6-foot tall man with a well-toned body and dark brown eyes. They had a brief eye lock. Soon they reached their floor and both were about to exit together but that man moved back and let her go first. 

{Ab sab ne guess kiya hoga ki woh aadmi kaun hai}

Haseena went to her senior's cabin for joining.

Senior- Welcome to IB Miss Haseena Malik.

HM- thank you sir ....Jai Hind

S- Miss Malik aap inke team mei hongi (pointing towards the door)

Haseena turned back to see the same person she saw in the lift. Again they both had an eyelock. 

S- Anubhav Singh aaj se Miss Malik aapke team mei hogi

"ji sir". To Haseena "Welcome to the team Miss malik

"Jai Hind Sir" Haseena greeted him with a smile ☺

It had been 1 month since Haseena and Anubhav started working together. They had somewhere started liking each other. They used to be happy with each other. 

Namkin Si Baat hain

Har Nayi si baat mein

Teri khusboo chal rahi

Hai jo mere saath mein

Halka Halka Rang Beete Kal ka

Gehra Gehra Kal ho jayega

Ho jayega

Haseena and Anubhav used to go on dates....though they had not confessed they knew they loved each other. They used to hang out a lot. They were comfortable with each other. One day Anuseena were in a restaurant and all of a sudden Anubhav proposed her and she immediately accepted his proposal and they hug each other. 

Aadha Ishq Aadha hai

Aadha Ho jayega

Kadmo se Milo ka

Vada ho jayega

Aadha Ishq Aadha hai

Aadha Ho jayega

Kadmo se Milo ka

Vada ho jayega

It had been 4 months since they were dating. Haseena was very happy and always was on cloud 9. But lately, Anubhav was behaving a bit weirdly. He sometimes used to avoid Haseena. Whenever they were together he used to be busy on his phone always. One day Haseena went to his house to give him a surprise but got the shock of her life. Anubhav was with some other girl. She stood at the door to listen to their conversation.