Chapter 1

One morning a girl named Wendy woke up on a bright sunny Monday. She could smell her mother in the kitchen cooking her favorite breakfast. Wendy knew that the final letter that she would ever get from Hogwarts would be coming soon.

So she yelled downstairs to her mother. "Mum is my letter here?" She could hear her mother shuffling down in the kitchen. Then she heard her father say "Cubdy it's right here." Before her mother could even think about yelling for her, Wendy had come down and grabbed the letter. She opens it and there are two letters. One told her all she needed for the year and the other (that is the one that caught her eye.)
It read.

Dear Ms.Cooper,
I am very pleased to tell you that you have been chosen as this years' Head Girl. I know you are probably wondering who the Head Boy is. Well, that is something you will learn on the train. You will also be filled in o. All the rules that you will need to tell the Perfect. Congratulations.
Sincerely,
Headmistress McGonagall

Wendy was so excited to be made the Head Girl and to go back to Hogwarts, even though she knew going back would bring back so many memories from the war. The war had changed her in more ways than anyone could even think. She was sure of one thing. She was definitely not that sweet and innocent little girl she once was.