𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

The sunshine of the daylight had shown through the forest as a voice was heard " Meri! Wake up!", America blinked softly and noticed a happy country, Untied. Beside Untied as Shima, her mother. "Mom..?! Untied?! " Ame was shocked to see her sibling and mother being alive after the years they had been killed until she realized, 'Oh shit, I'm in my younger body aren't I..?' The stripped country had thought before looking down at her hands and noticing her differences.       ( Btw America is still her old self but in her younger body!) 

"Meri? You okay?" Asked Untied, kneeling down next to his sister. He was concerned since Meri never acted like this. America just nodded and smiled, hugging her brother which in returned Untied hugged back. "There is something wrong but I'll tell you later" Ame spoke before exiting the hug and standing up, feeling the snow on her feet. 

" Let's check on your siblings, Meri and Untied?" Shima proposed as the children had nodded, She smiled before walking off, the snow lightly crunching as the duo had followed. They had finally reached the felid of were the two other siblings were playing around in which were Dixie and Confed, the twins. "Meri! Your awake!" Dixie shouted out after looking over at the trio.  

America giggled softly, she knew that they were real again. She didn't care if she was in her younger body, she just wanted to see the family she actually had. Dixie and Confed ran over and hugged their little sister, the two older twins were over protective of Untied and America but mainly America since she was female but with a massive amount of confidence. 

"We were so worried when we noticed that you fainted" spoke out Confed, his maroon colored eyes being tinted with worry, the same was with Dixie and his ruby colored eyes. Untied pouted before being invited into the group hug, "c'mon Untied" Meri said, lending out a hand which he took. 

The group had then sat and chatted in the snowy plains, the wind softly brushing past as snowflakes fell, America decided to tell her family what is going on and explained it. The family were shocked to know that now they were in present day and not in the old days. "Your meaning that we have somehow gotten revived?" asked Shima, her sky blue colored eyes held concern, Ame nodded her head.

"Wow, the future is different..." Confed pointed out, looking around the area. America giggled then replied "I'm guessing you thought it wouldn't change much?", Confed just nodded. "I guess we could live in the house that is mine for now" Ame said to herself then looking up at her siblings and parents, they had agreed to stay at Meri's house for the time being until the stripped country seemed to be missing.