𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Another day, the American family was soon running out of food and they felt annoyed to be coopted up in such a large place. "Someone has to head to the store, though I can't go since Britain might see me or anyone else, he'll freak out and try to kill me again," Native America said, she was worried since she could now hear the helicopters flying over the house, time to time.

Ame hummed as she thought, 'I have to go since if Untied goes, he'll be clumsy and he'll be noticed, Confed might cause a seen in the store, and Dixie...wait...No, he'll just flirt with some random country and get distracted so he could be held hostage for opposing as me..'

"I'll go, besides no one will recognize me" Meri commented, as she said that the brother's quickly offered to go instead, they didn't want someone to flirt with their sister after the time of back then when America was 14 and a young country around 15 had been using tactics with her which he had gotten an arrow in his arm. 

"No, you're not going without one of us, Meri!" Untied insisted, his flag face forming into a pouty face, Meri just pitched the bridge of her nose before she muttered, "Fine fine! Confed, you can come". Confed smirked before walking to the door, America tossed Confed a jacket as she slipped on a NASA hoodie. "What's with the hoodie?" He said, placing his arm into the jacket's arm sleeve.

"So We don't cause a lot of attraction and try not to get angry at something or someone" She reasoned, picking up her car keys and walking over to the car. The two siblings got in the car and drove off, music blasted as they sang along, luckily Ame and Confed had somewhat similar music tastes. 

"We're here" Meri commented, stepping out of the car and pulling her hood over her head. Confed's party face quickly went stone cold as he pulled down his jacket's hood, Ame just quietly laughed at his 'angry' face, it was usually pretty funny to see him with that face since he had done it ever since he was young. 

The American siblings walked into the store, grabbing what they needed until America bumped into someone, they had quickly grabbed onto their hand, their large hand around hers. They were pretty tall, crimson-colored skin, they stared at America for a second to quickly hug them. She was confused, memories flooded into America again, it was Soviet.

"Soviet?" She mumbled Soviet's amber's eyes stared down at Ame's. "It's me, Ame" He muttered, in the old days, they were like frenemies but more like friends than rivals actually, both of them had faked so Britain would be proud. Confed glanced at his sister to see her hugging an unknown man, he quickly pulled Ame away from Soviet. "BACK, BACK AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" Confed shouted, Soviet sighed and did a hand signal to America who nodded and did a hand signal back.

"Confetti, Chill, it's just Soviet," She said, moving her hand onto her older brother's shoulder, "You're making a scene because of that, idiot" She whispered, Confed crossed his arms and apologized to the Russian man who just nodded. America hummed, getting the two male's attention before speaking, "I guess I have to do more explain, shouldn't I?" 

[Creator: I Apologize for not writing in a while, I had been stressed and just all over the place and didn't do as much on here. Now I'll be writing one or two chapters a month.]