doctor ...

Tae glanced at the door he sighed in relief seeing kusuma rushing in with the bag .
He slowly removed the blanket over him as he showed you to her.
Kusuma: don't worry I'll check her .

Tae nodded and kusuma started checking her and she checked her heartbeat and temperature and sighed in worry.

Kusuma : well she is okay with everything but her stress levels are high like her brain nerves are being stressed ..she should better stop thinking much and taehyung it's your responsibility !
Kusuma yelled a bit at him and he just nodded if it's someone else other than kusuma that person used to be dead ..he is close with her .

Tae: sure I'll take care of her well .

Kusuma : good boy now come sit and explain me what actually happened .

Tae sat beside her as he explained how weirdly you've been acting lately and it's worrying him a lot . She nodded listening to it and noting down the points .

She coughed a bit gaining attention of Tae who was lost in admiring you.

Kusuma : well I'm not here to ruin your admiration but seems like she is literally feeling alone and yeah I can't decide in one go . I need to take several session since she is mentally disturbed not physically .

Tae : I'll bring her to you. And thank you for everything . I'll say my dr--

Kusuma : ahhh I wouldn't care more of the driver stuff . Bye she took her bag about to walk but Tae chuckled and said
Tae: you never change do you?

Kusuma : n-e-v-e-r.. she smirked and he throwed a chocolate at her as she catches it .
Kusuma:thank you .. she smiled and walked out
Whereas Tae laughed at her and then his eyes followed your figure lying like a beauty angel on bed even while sleeping .
He sat beside ypu and admired your features .. sometimes he thinks how can he admire one person like this much whole time ... well it's love it can make anything and anyone do anything .

Deeping chuckling a voice rumbled as taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.  He looked back and found someone staring at them . He clenched his fist as he adjusted your blanket and then walked near the person .
Tae: whom are you?
..??..: OMG taehyung baby how can you forget me .. the person throwed herself on Tae hugging him tight .

Taehyung felt uncomfortable as he pushed her away .
Tae: enough lia .. stop it what are you here for ?
Lia: I'm here for pleasure she whispered in his ears .
He gritted his teeth .
Tae: speak truth don't play jokes or else he glanced at his gun.

Lia: ahhh fine fine don't get over hyper anger issued man .
Tae glared at her .
Lia: did you forget that night baby? She said rubbing her hand on his jaw.
Tae scoffed and said
Taehyung : is it why you came here ?. Well ....

He pushed her to the floor saying
Taehyung : just because I was that day not in my senses you would come here?  Huh? How dare you? Idiot pathetic lady. . Get out ...

Lia wiped her tears ..
Lia : pathetic ? Weren't you the one who said that day that you want that drug?

Tae:aahhh get out ...

Lia : aren't you the one who said give me the packs .?

Tae: shut the crap.
Lia : police are in search of me ... because that day you took the drugs and  gave it to someone else and the one was police dumb mafia she stood shouting ...

Tae glared at her .. he was never wrong well she was the enemy and making her fall in trap was very easy for him and that day what happened is nothing but as usual Tae went to club for her and she seduced all men dancing around and her eyes laid on Tae.  She came near him asking what he want and he said I want drugs in husky voice she is actually selling drugs there so her work is accomplished but she wants to have fun so she dragged Tae in a bedroom as she tried to kiss him but Tae obviously wasn't there how?... because he exchanged himself with his guard while coming on the way to bedroom . Smart enough and he gave the drugs to police purposely so that she and her whole boss could be trapped and it's surely trapped ... and now she ran from the police and came to him demanding him ..