is tae not tae?

Warning : this part contains some dirty language .. some romantic scenes which may come under under 18+ .. read at your own risk .. I have warned you in ahead .

The man have stood in front of chariot .. the awful sight made you cringe in disguist.  The man's mouth is covered with blood and the shirt is ripped upto his knees .. the bruises show how much he is whipped .. the eyes make you wonder is he a human as you gulped at the sight .. his eyes has no black pupil but instead a red one with half black and half red .

. the sight made you crumble in fear as

you gripped onto Taehyungs shirt pulling him back. But he didn't bother to move .. his thoughts were only stuck on you.. he couldn't let anything else happen to you.. he know who that man is .. he is nothing but  a vampire .. a human sucker.. blood sucker.. he can't let a scratch happen to you.. you sighed in annoyance as you gripped his shirt tight pulling him back .. as he looked at you..

You: Taehyung don't be insane .. come back .. he is looking so scary ..

Tae: you run a at my count get it?

You: I'm not going anywhere unless or until you come with me.

Tae: don't be  kid girl you have to move love..

You: I can't und--

Tae: cut the CRAP darling you're moving that's it .

His eyes widened as he creature started speaking ..

.....:.... ::: well what a blissful sight it is... wondering what would it be to watch a couple get eaten .. acutally not eaten. . But to get sucken and then get transform into someone whom I wish for.. he licks his lips as his stare fall on you...oh now that you know me I'm  nevertheless damon..

Taehyung smirked and said
I don't care you're damon or the devil or the God himself .

Damon: nor me human.. acutally Kim Taehyung. . Do you know the main purpose I'm here for.. heard that your so called girlfriend tastes yum..

You closed your Eyes in anger .. how can one talk so dirty ....

Taehyung made a fist ...

Tae: yeah she does and damon I suggest you to be in your fucking limits or else you know me don't you boy ..? Taehyung got down as you holded his hand urging him not to go but he soften his eyes looking into your eyes mumbling it's okay. .

Damon; oh my gosh what a romance .. what a romance ...

Gotta say you got some guts to come down even after fucking  knowing you're going to die .. he came near Taehyung as he opened his flaws to suck blood but Taehyung twisted his hand .. as he inserted some injection.

Damon: duh you're so Clever Taehyung .. and you... he pointed at you.. you don't even know anything about this guy Taehyung. . He will show you hell.. I suggest you to leave him he is not worth of anything you think..
And Taehyung anger got no boundaries as he shoved him to earth as damon coughed ... blood pouring out..

You covered your eyes as your mind started it's own war ..

Never thought something like this could take over my life.. why is it so complicated ? Who is he? And why the hell is he saying about Taehyung as if he knows him well and why is tae so calm when he saw him? Why did he act to make me move then? Why IN world do I always get in trouble?  Wait wait why do I seem like I'm missing something ..damon... vampire ? Then Taehyung doesn't seem effect when he was about to...

My thoughts were abruptly stopped by Taehyung deep voice ...
Tae; I won't like my princess to think much about what happened .. forget thinking it's a bad dream .. or some sort of nightmare

HE couldn't be serious could he? What sort of toy does he think me ? Forget?  Gosh fucking hell dude you can't command my thoughts just like that you are going to answer everything I ask ... wait until we reach home.

We reached the mansion as I stomped my foot down as he glanced at me.
I'm not going to be scared of you Taehyung.  I love you and I deserve every right to know what that is and what are you hiding me from?..
If you don't answer I'll make you answer.
That's it ...

You moved in as he followed you .. you
Were moving so fast that you didn't realise you stepped on water and you slipped ..
and as expected by your furiousness Taehyung was very near you.. a day he caught you by waist as he stared at you lovingly .. .nah god damn it I'm not gonna fall for you ...

you glared at him
He found you so adorable. . Like he loves to make his lil lion angry.. how many days it's been he saw his lil lion .. coming back ..
He leaned into kiss you but you shoved your head to side and pushed him back settling.

You: just answer me god damn questions until then no kisses . You folded your arms as you moved slowly.

He nodded like a obedient kid as he smiled at your behaviour but one side of him is scared and shivered at the thought that what to say to you.. what to explain you about what happened. . He can't blame you for asking .. but he can't just say you eveyrhing simply cuz you asked ..

He needs to make you understand things at a very slow pace he is scared that you might leave him in this fucking damn lonely world again.
Nah he can't loose you again.. he can't see the anger on your face.  He can bear eveyrhing but not you being silent .

He followed you with his thoughts running in his mind.
He was about to enter but you said .. I need to change. Would you mind staying out for a moment ?

You wouldn't have said that .. he smirked as he just came behind your back... as you gasped at the sudden touch.

He trailed his finger over your back as his hand made in contact with the zipper of your dress .. his lips made a curve on your neck and that made you moan in pleasure.

He started sucking the sweets pot and you couldn't control yourself .. he started sliding the zipper down until your dress is now bare.. you gasp at his touch as he caresses your bare naked back.. your cheeks become red..
Tae: your skin makes me burn in need .. I want to fucking make you rip apart .. he whispers in your ear as your eyes Widened. He never spoke dirty but duh he is making you so shy now .. you got no words.
His lips sucked your neck deep as you holded the chair tight as hell.
His tongue made miracles by twisting twirling around your bare back. His hand moved to the sling of your dress slightly pushing as you came into your senses as you turned back and his lips crashed yours.
His lips captured yours .. he gripped your waist as you gasped taking the opportunity he inserted his tongue twirling it in your mouth..

He is such a good distracter.
His kiss become rough as you started moving along with him unless you both reached the door his hands pinned your hands above your head

Taehyung pulled back as he leaned in forward whispering .

Tae: I want you to feel what you do to me darling... I want you to feel the urge I have what to do to you whenever I see you.. the way you make me feel I want that feeling to burn  in you..
His hands started undoing his shirt .
Your breathing became uneven.. it can't be real
Are we fucking doing that thing right now? It can't be
Like idk what to feel... like what the f happened to him all of a sudden.

He is now left with his only pants .. his abs make you gulped as a pink tint appeared on your face ...
He smirked
As he brought one hand of yours on his chest as you gulped seeing him
You could feel his heartbeat .

Tae: this is what happens to me when you're this near to me
His heartbeat is fast as fuck.

You take my breathe away love . You're a type of drug I would take even if I know I would die ..
You're such tasty that I would take you as my last meal.

Your eyes just remained in shock is he my innocent Taehyung,?

Uhmm gotta ask my readers do you need smut?  Like I've been thinking about this as a treat for you all but I would go in accordance with your comments .. love ya