tae?

Please read the author note at end and respond it's important. !

You immediately woke up feeling sleepy. You stretched your hands relaxing the muscles ...
You opened your eyes rubbing them a bit
You saw yan ke smiling holding a cup of coffee

You immediately sat straight fixing yourself .
Yan ke: good morning miss y/n.
Sorry I just barged in without saying anything .

You: ahhh uhmm yeah good morning you smiled ruffling your hair a bit and then you got up walking to him .

Yan ke: here is your coffee .

You: well yeah thank you so much. It means a lot .

Yan ke : it's okay actually to say I'll be going now .. it's time to open the cafe take care clothes are in there . He pointed cupboard and then you said

You: woah you didn't have to do this much and yeah I'm not living here for free I'll pay you rent and also work here so let me come fast .

Yan ke: it's okay ju--- you cut him off saying

You: nothing is okay mister no buts nothing just move fast I'll be coming

Yan ke chuckled and nodded and headed out . You smiled and opened the cupboard wearing a nice plain formal dress a comfortable one .

You freshed up and got ready in half an hour .. and rushed to the cafe .
Your lips curved into a smile seeing the view . Customers and yan ke is serving them in suit . Woah such a rear view . You chuckled and then went near him .

You: excuse me boss ... you smiled titling your head .

Yan ke smiled and said
Yan ke: yes beautiful he winked as you immediately blushed .

You: well you're handsome too you immediately tucked your hair watching the cafe .

Yan ke : well your first day so enjoy and have fun. I'll show you how to manage coffee options in the machine .
Yeah you followed him and he showed you basic instructions .

You nodded your head and started to work in the cafe ... life is so smooth .

Tae on the other hand started following your track band but tsk you're too clever you throwed It in a store truck which is going somewhere while you're standing in tears in the bus stop in the past day .

Tae clenched the seat belt as the driver said the stop came he immediately stomped out and dashed ringing the bell .

Kartik was smiling happily and he caught naira by waist and he kissed her cheek and he was doing some romance with naira they were just leaning into a lustre kiss but the bell rang as
He sighed
And he opened door only to see tae dressed up all cold he was just impatient to see you . He thought you're here cuz the truck which your tracker shows dropped items here.

Kartik saw tae and smiled.
Kartik: look who's here naira ... it's taehyung.

Tae: enough of the nonsense where is my baby ?

Kartik chuckled and said
Kartik: tae why would she be here ? She will be with you only. .. perhaps did you do her anything he said being serious now his protective side is back .

Naira came rushing towards them.
Naira: why are you here ? And about y/n?. Why will she be here I thought you brought here even. And yeah did anything happen to her ?

Tae: if you didn't stop this cheap acting I'll split your throat into two .

Kartik clenched his fist like who can bear someone saying he would kill his wife .