why love?

..
Waking up in a faint room ... fear rushed in your nerves .. you immediately got up and found yourself in black pitch room .. he is back he got me back ... jail .. what's happening you covered your ears ... you're not stable at all mentally . You closed your eyes pressing those plump lips from the world ... you wanted to disappear ..

A dark cough made your eyes look into that direction. You immediately passed a glance at it and then fear almost choked you apart ... jin?... what is he doing here ?..

You choked yourself trying to speak the words aren't even trying to come out. Just stuck ...
Jin came near you trying to touch you.
But woah you immediately backed off crawling up like a ball ...
Jin: y/n... a silence word came out like a whimper to you... just a small silent sound ... a soft tone ...your eyes not wanting to look up finding the worst nightmare ..a voice echoed again . Your teary eyes finally looked up and saw jin..

Jin: y/n... only tears and guilt visible in his eyes ..
You got up from your bed .. you wanted to slap him hard but you yourself was weak

. You walked near him then a sound came making your head tilt in confusion as you walked up near door glaring at jin once and then you heard

Tae: y/n ....
You gulped in fear and then you simply stood like a statue no emotions . You're behaving so weird for yourself .

Tae twisted the door a few times and then it opened as he was fixing his gaze from the floor to you . He raised his head up and found you still emotionless .

Taehyung coughed a bit and said
Tae: whom were you talking to love~?....

You looked a bit away didn't want to answer him... you're surely testing his patience.
Taehyung controlled his anger . He came closer to you you backed away ..he didn't imagine that you would get this much disturbed of the touch .
He sighed and said
Whom were you talking to love ?.hmm? Are you trying to escape again?

You shaked your head as your eyes became teary and looked into the direction where jin was there .
You were shocked there was none . Your breathe hitched . As you stood there still like a statue.

Taehyung was confused as he steped closer to you as he holded your hands in gentle care .
You flinched as words stuck in your mouth .

You: tae- I di-dnt li-e I that j-i---

Tae: shhhhh there's nothing there there's none there .. so don't worry hmm?

You: no ji---
Tae grabbed your wrist and pulled you in a hug
His heart raced keeping you close to him.
The scent of yours making him go crazy for you.

You were still not on your right band . He caressed your hair kissing your head frequently. He made your hands wrapped around his torso cuz you were hesitant .
You stood still as he brought you closer by waist
He caressed your waist a bit and then hugged you tight patting your back .

He swinged you right and left almost humming ....

Tae stayed like that for a few minutes receiving no response he looked down to see you sleeping like a baby your chub cheeks pressed on his rock chest as you're whining like a kid in sleep and pouted almost making his heart go wild beat for you.

He saw the sunray falling that's the reason youre whining so he slowly turned along with you in opposition direction now his shadow is covering you safe and dark

He caressed your hair hearing your cute snores he chuckled as he immediately walked to bed along with you.

He swinged you a bit as he sat on bed making sure not to wake you up .
He finally sat on bed with you on his lap. Your head placed peacefully on his lap... as you hugged his waist whining and snuggling more he smiled seeing you
He tucked your hair
As he said
Tae: why this much beautiful love?