feel me

Pure warning it's a 21+ content . You may leave if you're not feeling appropriate.  As per majority I have decided to write this chapter I hope I don't disappoint any of you.

You don't have words it's like cat got stuck in your mouth . You stayed breathing hard .. what kind of experiment does he want to try on me? He is kidding me isn't he ?.

Taes hand roamed across your bare back as he pulled you closer making you gasp .his hard built chest is buried in your cold body. Shivers run down your spines .
You could feel the wet in between your legs .. gosh this is the first time I've ever felt this kind of feeling with him.
I'm just getting fucking needy just by him touching me.

You were so lost in your own thoughts until Taehyung moved his hands to your dress as his lips are still on your neck sucking it making you moan in pleasure ..
Tae :DUH I can't even get enough of you .
You make me feel tight down there . I can't resist myself anymore ..

You gulped .. yes this is happening . I can feel it .
His hands are holding onto your dress as he mumbled .

Tae: I want you to answer this .. may I?

Such a sweetheart he is ..! Does he want me to die? With his humble nature ! Duh you don't know Taehyung but you got me feeling some weird things already.

You were so shy to speak it out but at last you nodded.

He sucked hard making you moan hard as you arched your back in pleasure .. the euphoric feeling he is giving you right now has got no words.

Tae: I need words my lil lion. I want you to speak out..

You: yes ...
You panted breathing heavily.
He wasted no time in smashing his lips onto yours as he kissed you hard.
Your back hit the door as you hissed at the sudden feel of the cold hard sting.
He kissed you so hard making you gasp.
Your hands weren't able to stay away as you grabbed his hair in pleasure as you pulled him close ..
The tension between you is growing .
he groans as he bit your lower lip.
You gasped as he took chance and inserted his tongue.
He is twisting swirling it in your mouth.
You could taste his mouth.
fucking devilish smirk he has after pulling out.
You gripped onto his hand as you stared at the ground blushing down..
He smirked as his hands now made way towards your dress as he slowly pulled down the dress down slowly revealing your tanned shoulder . You moaned when he attacked his lips  with every Inch that's opening .
He sucked and made a love mark everywhere .
His lips never left your skin. You moaned in pleasure hard as he immediately tightened his grip on your waist as he immediately removed your dress leaving you in just your underwears. He smirked as he glanced over your body shamelessly .
First of all your insecurity is killing you cuz you don't have a perfect body . Your belly fat is so huge and duh you're so chubby and your body is bloating like a water balloon as you closed your eyes trying not to be embarrassed but you don't know how but he know everything whatever you think that's qhy he is your love your heartbeat.
Your action played a reflex as he leaned closer towards your face he smiled as he kissed your nose and smiled .
Tae: baby.. I would never force you for anything and I'll stop it right now if you want but if you're worrying about your body .. trust me it's fucking perfect for me. Your every curve is shaped just for me
. He traced his finger along your belly as he squeezed it as you opened your eyes tears already filling your eyes. Who wouldn't feel insecure ?
He smiled as he pecked your head
Tae: trust me or not I never knew you're this beautiful underneath . .. he pressed his lips on your ear as he whispered fucking hot.
You blushed as you looked down at his abs as your face became more red . You looked away but he gripped your jaw and made you face him and then he smashed his lips on yours .
His lips never want to leave your lips .he devoured every inch of your mouth.
His hands started to go beneath your leg as he picked you up and tossed you on bed .
Your chest is heaving up and down.
he sat in between your legs as he smirked as he started to unclasp your bra. Now leaving you whole naked in front of him. .you covered your body but he smiled genuinely removing your hand as he started to kiss the cleavage gently and then started to swirl his tongue on your breasts cupping them as you moaned gripping his  hair . He moaned as his hands roamed around your chubby curves. Your body arched in pleasure.