flash ...

You saw someone really haunting you never expected this person to turn up in front of you. You clutched onto his tshirt tight as he saw your frightened figure under his embrace .. .

He is back he wants me back you whispered
As Taehyung was confused he didn't know what you're talking about
As he immediately tightened his hold and spoke

Taehyung: who baby? What happened why are you crying hmmm? He asked as he was hell worried .

You: baby that guy over ther-..

You fainted in his arms as he widened his eyes.

Baby?... what happened doctor!! Kusuma!!!

Kusuma barged in along with kook

As Taehyung was in tears almost holding you tight af.
Kusuma: Taehyung lay her on bed .fast!
She came near you as she checked your pulse and then took the oxygen mask .
Taehyung wasn't leaving you but kusuma pleased him to stay away well he wasn't ready to go out leaving his so called obsession.
Love ..
Or to say his so called God.

Mafia people are always cruel ..?

Well they are for particular but the soft spot which they have for the loved ones is so amazing that people can get obsessed with them.

Taehyung watched from the corner of the room as the oxygen mask was attached to you and your breathing is now becoming stable as kusuma sighed removing her mask after so long time

Kusuma : her BP is rising and falling so easily . It may occur very frequently.
Be careful she is scared of something else ..something which is haunting her ... dark ... maybe ... her past... or soemthing which she didn't say ... didn't ever think of sharing to anyone else ...
Just calm down and make her comfortable. Kook please follow me ill prescribe some medicines .
Kook nodded and followed her as he sighed .

After few weeks.

You're now discharged and you're now walking with help of tae your bandages are still there as you giggled and kissed Taehyung cheek.
As he blushed holding your hand tight.
He can't let you fall down . He smiled cutely as you pouted and pecked his lips .

He giggled as he slowly left  your hand and then carried you smiling as you too smiled widely . You both are just having the best time of your life .

You're just laughing continuously while you're still on his back

You're just laughing continuously while you're still on his back . Gosh he is so obsessed with your smile . His ears ring in satisfaction hearing your smile . Oh how much he wants his life to be this happy .
You're walking by the beach as you kissed his neck he blushed hard .

Baby ... you played with your finger on his chin as he looked down blushing .

Enough of carrying me put me down now you mumbled kissing his cheeks multiple times .
He smiled cheekily .
Tae: okay fine my senorita. .. your wish is my command .
But I won't put you down wait a sec .
He pulled out phone from his pocket .
Tae: yeah I'm here yeah bring it come fast .

You lift your eyebrows as you whined like a kid .
He smiled as you closed your eyes a bit HE patted your hair and then you Felt movement as you saw yourself sitting on a his lap near the coast where a step is there to sit .
You wrapped your hands around his neck as you're now
Infront of him. You smiled as you slowly opened your eyes making contact with him as he rubbed his nose on yours making you giggle

. He admired your features as you smiled shyly caressing his cheek .
His eyes roamed around your face .
It landed on your lips as he looked at them with Love.
You smirked as you went near him teasing him he was about to kiss you but you moved back showing him the view .
Oh how much you're teasing him today .
He might loose his Patiency

You giggled as he pressed his body against yours making you gasp . As you finally kissed him.
After a while you pulled out smiling .
The Sun rays falling on you and him making the moment most romantic he can't stop from keeping away from you.

He needs you damn he is getting hard .
His needs are growing he is craving for your touch day by day . His love is so obsessive . He needs you and your touch. His craving is growing . He started to sweat
You got confused as you were about to touch his cheek but he turned you back as he placed his head on your shoulder .

You gasped and blushed hard he smiled as he started kissing your neck.  This way tension grows in you too .
He slowly started sucking it as he made a hickey you were already a moaning mess . You gripped on your dress tight as you moaned hard to that feel.

He started to suck your cleavage . You bet his hand as he came into senses.

You tucked your hair as you settled your dress
You were about to get up but he pulled you back by his wrist .
You fall on him as you blushed he smirked and said

Tae: we are not over yet babygirl .

The third person watching these clenched the umbrella in anger as he threw it to the ground .
I can't bear someone else enjoying her skin and touch.  Damn I need her .. that fucking smell .. I need her ..

I'll get her no matter what..

Tae smiled and carried you as you gasped.
Enough of gasping my lady it's my duty .
You nodded as he kept you on a chariot .
What the f?
Your eyes Widened

You holded his tshirt tight.
Baby what's this?

Tae: It's for my queen
MY lady... he winked
HE started riding the horse as you smiled as you stretched your arms clapping hands

The best moment you both can ever have he smiled looking at your figure ...

Already fallen for me ... love...

He mumbled as he know you're in deep loveeee..

He was riding it in a lone forest as suddenly a man showed up falling on him ...

Wt the hell is happening ?