tears

This part is gonna be very sensitive and mature content . If you have any problem with harassment and stuff I kindly inform not to read this . Remaining all this would be really interesting . Hold on to your seats .!

The light reflected as your hands were still .
Well things sometimes go pretty well .
The fear inside you creeped .. moments like this are meant to be preserved . You don't even realise you were zoning out . Baekhyun glanced at your lost figure as he snapped his hands at you.
you blinked your glossy eyes as you returned back to the state .
You smiled awkwardly as you looked into his eyes .
Baekhyun: you good?..
You: yeah I'm alright .

Uhmm I'm going to take bus from here you can go.
You said nervously .

Baekhyun : but bus isn't for girls .
It's not safe and that too at this time it's not good it's gonna be rushy and people would be snapping at you ask dashing you.

You holded his hand rubbing it as you looked at your locked hands.

You: I'm really grateful for your attention on the very slightest things but trust me I'm used to these .
I won't blame my parents they are busy my mum can't come either to pick me up.
So the best way is to go by myself .

Baekhyun bit his lips .
His mind is confused should he speak sympathy CUZ you said you're used to this or should just crack a joke to lighten mood or to just say okay and let you go or ...
He is confused . He isn't used to such relationship status things or just making you comfortable.
He is not even used to talking to girls .
You're the only one he is speaking with .
You're the only one he ever touch his hands with .
You're the only one he could be near with .
It's not because he has some pride or something else .
It's because he is not used to girls beside him.
Being in popular family .
His parents are doctors .
Famous doctors.
They're always busy not to blame them . And he never blamed them at last the whole family was happy to be able to save lives .
He is always with his friends so being with you is just making his mind to switch
Such a difficult task for him but you make it so easy with your smile and simple words .
At last he is so lucky to have someone like you like you're so simple . You don't crave for money . You love spending time with him .
You don't even bother if he shouts you CUZ you shout back too .
This is how relationships work .
It's not temporary.  It's something called permanent.

You have to be bonded until the last breathe that's what you wished for CUZ these past three relationships never made you feel special it was always one side love and one side effort .

His hand never left yours ...
As if ... if he left your hand he would loose you forever .

Your hand molded so good as if you're just made for him
Never ever things were this good to you.

Your waited for the bus as it showed up you left his hand and bid him a bye.
You didn't expect this thing .
He followed you.
he holded your hand as you both stood near the door as it was so rush .
You stood to the door as he was near you.
Pushing and what not.
The guy getting inside pushed baekhyun as he fell on the door almost near your lips .
Your heart raised as his breathe became hard .
He practically pinned you to the door

GOSH you want to dig yourself somewhere.
You were staring into his blue eyes
They hold a depth of ocean.

You smiled awkwardly as you immediately closed your eyes when the bus suddenly stopped you thought he would kiss you but he strongly maintained a distance.

His smile was just speechless you opened your eye as he was smiling.

You got down the bus as you were busy running on the road like a puppy
He was running to catch you.
Never ever someone knew this would happen to the cute couple.