18:- BLANK

GRAY'S POV

I felt guilty for being rude to Juvia. I didn't know why I reacted in such a harsh way.

'I better apologise to her. Hear what's bothering her all this time.' I thought to myself and decided to make it happen after freshening myself up.

After ten minutes, I went down to Juvia's room and knocked on the door.

"Juvia, open the door. I want to talk to you" I waited for her to respond and open the door but nothing happened.

I kept on knocking and tried opening the knob but it was locked from inside.

"Juvia"

"Juvia.. open the door" I banged on the door but it was futile.

That's when I decided to break the door and get inside. After pushing the door with my full weight multiple times, the door cracked.

As soon as I entered the room, I saw my wife lying unconsciously on the floor.

"Juvia… wake up" I frantically went near her and held her in my arms.

Hitting her cheeks to wake her up but she didn't even flinch a bit. My thoughts began to run wild as she might have taken the worst decision.

But luckily, I didn't find any pills around her.

Without wasting any more time, I decided to take her to the nearby hospital after placing her in the car and locking the house.

After reaching the hospital, I carried Juvia in my arms and went inside where the receptionist was enquiring for details.

"Oh! Madam, I will answer all your questions later, just assign a doctor soon. My wife has been unconscious for half an hour." I began yelling at her, of course, I will apologise later.

"Just wait for a moment, sir. This is our formality and…" Before she could finish talking, I dashed off towards the general ward.

"Mister. Stop right there" Someone caught hold of my shoulder. When I was turned around it was the doctor who had stopped me.

I informed him what I had said to the receptionist. The doctor had ordered the nurse to bring out the stretcher and move Juvia to the emergency ward.

I waited outside the room for nearly half an hour waiting for the doctor to come out and inform me what was wrong with Juvia.

Once the doctor had come out, I had worriedly asked him about Juvia and her conditions.

"Mr FullBuster, your wife is alright now. Looks like she's not eating well. I have put her under IV. You can take her home after she wakes up. Just make sure she takes care of herself." The doctor left after giving me the details which was a huge relief for me. 

I thanked the doctor before I went to Juvia's side.

JUVIA'S POV

I opened my eyes slowly as it felt heavy. The last thing I remember before passing out was talking to that delinquent Bora.

I could sense that I was in another room, most probably, in a hospital bed.

"Gray-Sama"

"Gray-Sama"

I called out and soon the Gray-Sama came inside. I could see the concern on his face.

"Juvia" Soon he closed the gap simply to embrace me in his arms.

I felt so happy and safe in his arms, unconsciously, tears began to flow from my eyes.

What surprised me was teardrops on the nape of my neck. That's when I realised even Gray-Sama was tearing up too.

I gently tried to remove his arms but he stopped me.

"Don't look at me now. I look pitiful. I'm extremely sorry, Juvia. If only I had listened to what you were trying to say, you wouldn't have passed out like this." He was apologising for something which wasn't his mistake.

"Please don't apologise, Gray-Sama. It's not your fault. It's because of my actions." I tried to assure him. 

Gray-Sama tried to reason out how he was neglecting me for the past month due to his stubbornness and work.

"Juvia, for a moment, I thought I had lost you. It felt like I was trapped in some darkness. I didn't know how to react after seeing you lying unconscious." I could feel Gray-Sama shaking and his tears became big droplets.

"I'm alright now, Gray-Sama. Please look at my face for once. You will calm down, so will I." He heeded my words and looked at me.

He looked like a little kid who held the uncertainty in his eyes and his lips were trembling.

I cupped his cheeks with my palms and leaned to kiss his lips to calm him down which became true.

I could sense he stopped shaking and returned my kiss chastely.

After a few minutes, we were back to normal and talked casually. It was around 1 AM, I was discharged from the hospital.

When we reached home, Gray-Sama had informed me that he wasn't going on the business trip and it would be taken care of by Lyon-San.

"What were you going to tell me?" Gray-Sama asked as we laid on the bed.

"Gray-Sama, I will tell you tomorrow morning. Everything which has been bothering me. But before that, answer my question". He looked puzzled as soon as he heard me.

"What do you want to know about Juvia?" He placed his palm on my cheeks and caressed them.

"Gray-Sama, do you believe I love you wholeheartedly?" My voice began to break and neither my eyes could meet his eyes.

Gray-Sama lifted my chin and kissed my lips which caught me off guard. This made me blush after a while.

"Of course, I believe that you love me wholeheartedly. Ever since you confessed your love to me, I knew you were sincere and genuine in your approach." He said with a smile which made me regain my confidence.

"Thank you, Gray-Sama. Thank you for believing me." I hugged him which made him do the same.

I was determined to disclose everything tomorrow morning without hiding any details of my past from Gray-Sama.