He still is waiting for her.

"Avni, I asked you something, answer me!" Abhinav outraged.

"Who told you this?" Avni asked.

"Means you are married to Neil Khanna?" Abhinav ignored Avni's question in the same way she did to his.

"Have you met Neil?" Avni desperately asks.

Abhinav narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean by that, haven't you met him yet?" He asked in confusion and desperately.

"Can you tell me where I can find him?" Avni again ignores Abhinav's question.

"Avni! Avni! Avni!! I am asking you something, answer me. Tell me the truth damn it! Are you married to Neil or not?" Abhinav shouts irritatingly.

"Yes. I married him, and Neil Khanna is my husband. Is that okay to you? Now tell me where he is?" Avni raised her voice a little as her eyes turns harder.

Abhinav clenched his jaw, "Avni, I am standing right here, infront of you and want talk to you and you wanna talk to him. Infact, you don't even know where the fuck is that person whom you married!" He shouted. Not him, but his broken heart did.

But she can't hear the shattering of his heart. Too bad for him.

"I will not repeat this again, Abhinav. Lower your voice. There are many patients and they need rest, for that they need peace" Avni says calmly with clenched heart.

She was thinking about her meeting with Neil, and Abhinav was trying to prove everything is a dream. A bad dream.

Abhinav shakes his head violently, "I didn't thought you would be so selfish, Avni. I am standing here, your childhood friend, I am going through such a difficult time, and you still have to worry about others. And who the hell gave you permission to marry that Neil? Why haven't you told me earlier about this marriage? Avni, why the hell you married him? What we are then? What we are doing together then? I mean why---" Didn't able to sense the broken, and vulnerable man behind the harsh words, Avni cut off him angrily.

"Don't talk nonsense to me, Abhinav. We never came together. You knew it from the very start that I loved Neil and only Neil. Except him, no one was there in my heart and you knew it, no one can take his place in my life. And I didn't hid anything from you and never kept you in the dark. And didn't said anything that would make you feel that we are more than a good friend." Her strong broken self didn't realised the pain of her childhood friend.

Love can rigorous, unfeeling and heartless.

Abhinav's eyes teared up, "Avni!" He called her name unbelievably.

Avni huffs lightly and her eyes softened at her only cry shoulder from last seven years who was there for her without any demand.

"Abhinav--" As she's about to put her hand on his shoulder to pacify him, he lags behind.

"Don't! Avni, how you can do this to me? I can't believe. You married him just for money, didn't you? He became richer than me, that's why you went to him, didn't you? He had left you and went away. I was with you, always. I loved you damn it. But you choose him over me. Selfish girl." As soon as Abhinav completes with his harsh and unkind words, tears fallen from her eyes.

So did his heart cried.

He confessed his feeling but that wasn't soothing to ears. He spoiled everything between her and him.

'Why abhi, why?'

Avni is very hurt. Abhinav's words pierced her heart like an arrow. She can't believe that her childhood friend would ever tell her something like this. She was about to say something to him but Sophia interrupted in between from the door.