Marcel rolls his eyes at me.

"Well, marcel who is this hot chick?" One of the boys asked.

"She lives with us," Marcel told him simply with a glare.

"Alright." The boy shook his head in amusement.

"Are you single?" One of them asks.

"She is none of your business. Stay away from her." Carter said glaring at them.

"Yeah, boys stay away from her," Marcel said confirming carter.

I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I am single but I don't date," I said.

They didn't question me more. One of the workers took our order and served us.

Well, my guess is all of them are in the same gang.

"Guys, what do you do usually because I don't see you much of the day?" I ask marcel and carter.

They both tense up.

"She didn't know." One boy asked.

Know what being them in the gang.

Well, I know.

They didn't know.

Marcel and carter glare at him. I roll my eyes and stood up.

"I am going back to the orphanage," I announced.

Without their reply, I start walking towards a familiar road. I made sure that no one is around. I called my previous boss and ask him the address of the street fighting. He sends me the location of a famous street fighting arena. 

I start walking towards an illegal place. It took me few minutes until I reach there. Hiding my face I walk inside through the door. There are lots of sweaty and disgusting people. I climbed few stairs and look down at the two people who are in the middle of the arena fighting with each other.

I couldn't see anything properly. After a wh, il,e, one man defeated the other. People cheered for him. When I looked at him my eyes widen in shock.

He is no other than Adrian.

Breath.

I look around the crowd and found none of my other siblings. Damm. What the heck he is doing here alone. After he finished he walk and took his money. Pulling a hoodie on himself he walkout. I am sure he isn't here for the money. I mean my family is rich.

I followed him but he stopped when one man approached him. Two men come beside me and grabbed me by my shoulders. I look at them in a little panic.

Oh no.

Soon they drag me near Adrian. Adrian looks at me in confusion.

"This bitch is following you, boss."

Double shit.

Adrian looks at me closely. Then he nods at his man. They left us. Adrian crossed his hands on his chest.

"Lilith, why are you here," He asked.

At least he knows I am Lilith.

"Umm…well I...you see.." I tried to lie.

Adrian rolls his eyes.

"You shouldn't be here." He said in disbelief.

Without thinking twice he wraps his arms around my shoulders and starts dragging me outside once we are out he let me go.

"Don't ever come back here." He orders me.

Before I can answer. Someone grabbed his hoodie and life him up from the ground. Adrian looks at him up in shock well I am in shock too.

I look at him closely.

Triple shit.

That someone is none other than Ronan.

My oldest brother.

Well, he caught Adrian at the illegal place, and seeing from my oldest brother's face he doesn't want Adrian here. Well, Adrian shouldn't be here.

Well.

I am going to get caught in big trouble.

God have mercy on me.

                            ✔✔✔

I was busy with exams. So sorry for not updating. I will try to update more from now on.

Have a fun.

Vote and comment.