|031| Happiness and Love

Start from the beginning

They heard Jin and Namjoon arguing "What do you mean by sexually?" Jin's voice boomed. "I am sorry okay? I just thought it was" Namjoon fired. "What do you mean you thought?" Jin fired back. "I don't know okay? I thought you were dirty minded" Namjoon said throwing his arms in the air. "The only one who is a dirty minded in this house is you" Jungkook stated.

"Shut up" Namjoon boomed. "Well what he said is true he is not the one who wrote 'expensive girl'"Jin shrugged. "I was young, stupid and lovesick okay?" Namjoon defended himself. "Jungkook is young, stupid and he was lovesick before but I never seen him writing those sort of things" Jin stated. "Hey! What did i do? Why are you calling me stupid?" Jungkook asked being offended. "Cause you are" Yoongi stated.

Jungkook glared at Yoongi. "What? I am not the one who got a 3 in English"  Yoongi shrugged sipping his coffee. "You got a 3 in English? Out of what 10?" Jen asked trying to hold her laugh. "Nope 100" Jin said and Jen lost it. Jungkook hit her arm, as she laughed harder. Jungkook ears turned red. 

Soon the maids gave them food and the boys started to dig in. She just looked at her food. She poked Jin on his arm. He looked at her with his mouth full of noodles. "I don't want this much food" She whined. Jin swallowed his noodles and said "Why you usually eat this much". "i know but I am going on a diet" She said. "Diet? If there is anything you can do then gain some weight" Hoseok stated picking up his meat using chopsticks.

"I don't want to be mistaken as whale thanks" She pursed her lips. "How dare you insult marine creatures?" Namjoon gritted. "What is your subject?" Jen asked. "Marine Biology" Namjoon answered. "Explains your obsession with marine creatures" She mumbled. "Actually he is more of obsessed with crabs"  Jin stated. "Crabs? I thought he hated seafood" Jen frowned. "His obsession is the reason why he hates seafood, cause it will hurt his precious marine creatures" Jungkook mocked.

"If you have nothing to do , then shut the fuck up and eat whatever you like, leave me, my studies and my obsessions alone" Namjoon said angrily. Jungkook gave him an innocent bunny smile.

"Oh Jungkook oppa have you finished your assignment?" Jen asked half way through completing her plate. "We had an assignment?" Jungkook asked. "Listen to class sometimes pabo" Jen pursed her lips. "No seriously we had an assignment?" Jungkook asked. "Yes it's worth 70% of our grade" She said. "When is the deadline?" He asked stuffing shrimps in his mouth. "tomorrow" Jen answered.

"Did you finished it?" Jungkook asked her. "Hmm no, You are staying back with me at school" he said. "Why me?" Jungkook whined. "What? Can I ask Jin oppa stay back with me? You and I are the ones who got an assignment not them" Jen stated. "I don't want to" Jungkook pouted. "It's worth 70% of our grades" Jen stated throwing her arms in the air. "I don't care I can fix it with some money" Jungkook shrugged. "We can't buy everything with money" Jen stated.

"Oh yeah? Give me an example" Jungkook looked at her from his plate. "Easy, Love and Happiness, you can't buy those with money" Jen gave him a tight lipped smile. "Umm sorry but Love can be bought by money if you don't know" Jungkook stated.

"First of all I am not saying about romance, yes of course there are people who buy humans for romance, but that's not what I am saying, I am talking about a father's love, a mother's love, a sibling's love. Some people try to buy this love but fails as they are just doing it for money. A love that can't be bought by money is what I call love. It includes a mother's love, a father's love, bromance a sister's love. But only the lucky ones get that type and your lucky in some sort of way like you know you got 6 brothers whom I know they will love you till eternity, and One of the things humans get lucky are friends love. Haven't you heard true friends never judge each other. And yes you have to get lucky with a significant who will love you through everything and someone who will not judge and accept for who you are. And someone who will let you have your opinions and respects." Jen finished.