Neighbor 🔞

Magsimula sa umpisa

(This is what Jennie is wearing)

"E... Jennie... " Jisoo stop from Jennie's pants and stay her hands there "Anything you want to say Jennie?" Jisoo whisper smirking at her "I... I hmm.. " Jennie can't find any word to say "You want this don't you? Jennie?" Jisoo said got up and move infront of her she sat in Jennie lap.

She put her hands in Jennie's neck looking at her "Don't you want me?" Jisoo said acting sad and pout at Jennie "No, I want you!" Jennie blurred out loudly she cover her mouth making Jisoo giggled at her cuteness "You're cute" Jisoo said and smiled at her scratching Jennie's neck to make her relax a bit.

Jisoo slowly lean in to Jennie then their lips connect their lips starts to move with each other Jennie hands wrap around Jisoo pulling her more closer to her body Jisoo pull away "I want to feel you" Jisoo whisper to her "You sure?" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded "But what if Mr. Park know about this?" Jennie asked sadly "He won't if you don't tell him" Jisoo said and smile softly "Okay" Jennie lean in again and capture Jisoo's lips to hers.

"Jennie.... "Jisoo moaned when Jennie starts to kiss her down to her jawline to her neck "You can leave a mark" Jisoo said and moaned when Jennie starts sucking her neck leaving a love bite Jisoo got up and walk away swing her hips "Follow me" She said to Jennie who quickly follow her behind.

Jennie can feel the excitement and she was turn on because of Jisoo she bite her lips while looking at Jisoo's ass that she want to slap and squeeze, Jisoo opened the door of the guest room and sat down on the bed while Jennie quickly lock it at went to Jisoo who giggled as the two of them kiss again.

Jisoo flip them over and went of top of Jennie she pull away and remove her T-shirt and remove Jennie crop top and peck Jennie lips and move down remove Jennie's bra and throw it she starts sucking on it "Ahhh... hmm... " Jennie moaned Jisoo look up to her smiled and continue sucking her nipples.

She went down look at Jennie smirking when she remove Jennie's pants and boxer "You're bigger than I thought" Jisoo said when she see the proud dick of Jennie "You like it?" Jennie smirk "No... I love it can't wait to feel that in my pussy... " Jisoo said and bite her lips in a sexy way.

As she held it and starts to jerk it Jennie groaned Jisoo then suck it "Hmm..." Jisoo moaned sending vibrate to Jennie's dick "Fuck... " Jennie said and throw her head back liking the feeling of Jisoo's mouth and tongue.

"Shit... that's feels good... ahhhh... " Jennie moaned and push Jisoo more making Jisoo gagged and pull away but her hands still jerk it "Yeah..." Jisoo giggled "Yeah... " Jennie said smiling as Jisoo continue to suck her up.

"Fuck... gonna cum... " Jennie said "Cum in my mouth I want to taste you.. " Jisoo said and faster sucking her up Jennie move her hips up "Shit... shit.... ahhhh!" Jennie came inside Jisoo mouth.

Jisoo pull out and swallow her cum "You taste better" Jisoo said giggling "Thanks?" Jennie chuckled Jisoo then remove her other clothes while Jennie stared at her "Can I taste you?" Jennie asked shyly making Jisoo laugh "Sure, I would love too" Jisoo smiled and kiss her lips.

"Sit in my mouth" Jisoo nodded and Jennie lay down Jisoo position herself in Jennie's face and went down "Fuck... " Jisoo moaned when she felt Jennie tongue licking her pussy she hold on to the head board of the bed.

"Jennie.... ahhh" Jisoo moaned loudly holding tight while Jennie continue to suck and lick her clit then she insert her pointed finger and middle finger inside Jisoo "Fuck... ahhhh... Jennie" Jisoo cried out and push her pussy more on Jennie "Am close Jennie... ahhhh!" And she came in Jennie's mouth and finger.

"Wait give me a second it's my first to cum for real" Jisoo said and laugh making Jennie smiled "Okay" She said and kiss Jisoo forehead and lips "Okay I'm good put that big dick on me" Jisoo said making Jennie laugh and went infront of Jisoo while Jisoo was laying down.

She spread Jisoo legs and position herself she slowly enter Jisoo "Fuck... your so big ahhh..." Jisoo said she felt a bit pain because she was not use to being fuck with a big dick because Jin-young dick is so different from Jennie.

"Wait, it's hurt give me a second" Jisoo said and held on Jennie arm tight, Jennie look at her worried "It's okay if we stop this I don't want to hurt you" Jennie said sincere Jisoo look at her "No, let's continue I'm just not use to your dick" Jisoo said and chuckled "Just tell me if I can move" Jennie said and kiss her Jisoo put her arms around Jennie neck.

"You can move" Jennie nodded and move slowly not wanting to hurt Jisoo "Ahhh..." Jisoo moaned in Jennie ear while Jennie is sucking her neck and moving her hips "Go faster... " Jisoo said Jennie look at her "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you?" Jisoo nodded "Yes, I am sure" Jennie kiss her forehead and fasten her movements.

It's Jisoo first time someone care about her like this with so much care, she and Jennie know each other one year ago when she moves here with Jin-young, Jennie is sweet and caring when they meet she became comfortable with her and then she notice that she's slowly falling for the young girl.

"Fuck.... Jennie.... right there... ahhh... " Jisoo moaned louder than ever Jennie groaned feeling of how tight Jisoo was, Jisoo pull Jennie to a kiss she put her love for Jennie in the kiss "I'm close... " Jisoo said Jennie then hold Jisoo hips tighly thrusting fast and hard.

"Jennie.... Ahhhh!" Jisoo came screaming Jennie's name "Fuck fuck!" Jennie came next and she came inside Jisoo as she fall on top of Jisoo breathing heavily "I love you" Jisoo suddenly said Jennie look at her Jisoo eyes who was ready to tear up Jisoo look away.

But Jennie held her cheek and make her look at her "I love you too" Jennie said back smiling as she kiss Jisoo passionately Jisoo tears starts falling not because of sadness but because of happiness the girl she loves love her back.

-------------------------------