ninety

۵ paper rings ۵

June 10, 2020
Los Angeles, California

Josie's pov

We were waiting outside the big doors of the church. "Alright wait 10 seconds before following the person infront of you" rdj said to all of us except seb because he was already out there waiting.

"Lizzie I will walk you down the isle and Chris don't walk until you hear the piano playing" rdj said getting us all in line. First to walk out was Lizzie and Rdj followed by gigi and tom then mags and mackie.

The piano started playing here comes the bride. We exchanged smiles, took a deep breath and linked our arms. The doors opened and we started to walk down the isle.

Everyone was standing looking at me. The girls had the biggest smiles on their faces. The boys smiled and Tom looks like he wants to cry. Seb looks hot and so happy.

The moment we started to walk down the isle, the pianist transitioned from here comes the bride into Its Been A Long Time by Harry James. I smiled at Chris knowing that was him.

Seb's pov

The minute those church double doors opened and josie appeared my heart melted. She looked gorgeous in her wedding dress. Her smile Ugh that smile is mine forever. The minute the pianist changed the song her smile grew bigger.

Damn it chris, your gonna make her leave me at the alter for you. I could feel my eyes start to fill with tears as Chris handed her to me. I took her hand as she stood infront of me and Chris behind me.

This is the girl, I want to spend the rest of my life and I can't believe it's happening right now.

Josie's pov

It was now time for vows. "Now the pair has decided to write their own vows so please say them to each other. I smiled and took a deep breath as I was going first.

"Sebastian Stan, I loved you the minute our eyes met at the airport. My world was completely falling until you came in and helped me pick the pieces up. You always know how to cheer me up when I am down and let me recite every line in white chicks. You let me sing One Direction all the time and let me call Chris Hubby or Hot" I said letting out a small giggle in the end.

"But most importantly you made me feel the one thing I wanted most in life, to feel genuine happiness. I can't thank you enough for everything you do for me. You are my other half, my bubbs, my genuine happiness. Te quiero con limón y sal, con todo mi corazón. I want you almost as much as I want One Direction to get back together. But I mainly love you almost as much as I love chris evans. I love you Sebastian Stan" I said trying to hold my tears in as I saw him let some slip out.

I enjoyed hearing his little chuckles throughout my speech, it's another reason why I love this man. I wiped the tear falling on my cheek. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach when he started his speech.

"Joslyn Amora Martinez, I am sorry that I didn't meet you when we were 18 because I know you would've loved to dance to 18 by One Direction but I've loved you since the day we met. You are an angel sent from heaven and I am forever grateful for you. You make me the happiest man alive. I know I am no Chris Evans or One Direction but i am the luckiest because none of them get to marry you. I want you to know that I will always love you with my whole heart no matter what happens in life. You are the light of my life and I can't wait for the day you have my children, because I know your dream is to become a mom and I know you will be the best mother. te iubesc dragă [I love you darling]." He said smiling letting a few more tears stream down and allowing a chuckle to come through.

I giggled and wiped my tears ketch the biggest smile on my face. The crowd was smiling and saying "aww" and chuckling at our vows.

"If there are any objection please say now or forever hold your peace" the pastor stated looking out at the crowd. I smiled and looked at Chris. Chris smiled at me and chuckled as he shook his head.

"Josie" Lizzie behind me. "What worth a shot" I stated smiling at seb and Chris.

"Joslyn Martinez do you take thee Sebastian Stan to be your beloved husband through sickness and in health" the pastor said as we held our hands. "I do" I said smiling at him as he rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"Sebastian Stan do you take thee Joslyn Martinez to be your beloved wife through sickness and in health" the pastor turned to him. " I do" he said smiling back at me.

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" the pastor said and everyone cheered. Sebastian held me by waist and pulled me in closer to him.

My arms wrapped around his neck as we had our first kiss as husband and wife.

end of chapter.
i might have cried while writing
this chapter :)

but honestly i tell my friends that
in my very own vows i would end it with
"i love you almost as much as i love chris evans"