seventy

۵ nyc in the winter ۵

November 16, 2018
Friday - 10pm

Josie's pov

Today Seb and I were flying to NYC to spend the holidays at his place. He's been in LA for quite some time and it's only fair. Lizzie is not fond of it but she will get over it. "I'm never getting over it" she said walking into my room. She will. Eventually.

"Two months without my wife I might as well die" Lizzie said jumping onto my bed. "You can spend time with Chris" I said closing up my suitcase. Lizzie is so dramatic but I love her.

I wore lulu leggings bf grey crew neck with my white vans. Seb was in grey sweats and a blue hoodie. "Hey hot stuff" I said walking over to give him a hug. "Ew stop gross I'm leaving" Lizzie said getting up from the bed.

"You ready?" Seb asked me and I nodded my head yes. We got the suitcases in lizzie's car. Lizzie played sad songs the ENTIRE ride to the airport. "Lizzie I'll be back in January" I said looking at her. "To model not for me" she said and I gasped. This girl man.

"I love you lizzie but you got to let go" I said as she has been hugging me for five minutes. "Fine I'm gonna miss you hoe" she said crossing her arms at me. I giggled at her because angry lizzie is cute lizzie. "I love you mi pendeja" I said smiling at her. "You know I don't speak Spanish" she said.

"It means princess !" I yelled as we started walking away. She flipped seb off for taking me and he flipped her off back. These two are the cutest when they hate each other.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"It's snowing" I said jumping up and down as we waited for our bags. "Yes it is child" he said laughing at me. "Not your child but your girl" I said going in for a hug. My hands wrapped around his waist and his arms over my shoulders.

"Tell you what, we get home change then you me and the snow" seb said as we waited for a cab. I nodded my head yes with a smile. Once we got home, I jumped on his bed. "Uhh how much I've missed you bed" I said hugging his pillow. "The bed or what we did in the bed" he said walking into his room.

I gave him a small smirk. "Mm I don't recall what we did in the bed" I said flipping so my back was on the bed. "Mm shall I remind you" he said hovering over me. I shrugged my shoulders and he went in for a kiss that turned into a make out sesh. He was now lying on the bed and I sat on top of him. I gave him a quick smile.

Then I got off of him and walked into the kitchen. "Wait where are you going ! Tease!" He yelled from the bedroom. I made some iced coffee for us to have. He walked in and I handed him a cup.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked him taking a sip of my coffee. He gave it some thought. "I have the perfect date" he said smiling at me. "What is it?" I said looking at him. He laughed and left me being confused. "Bubba what?" I asked giggling at his laughter.

"It's cute you think I'm going to tell you my perfect date idea" he said and I smiled at him. Surprises, I love them honestly. "Come on tell me!" I said following him to the bedroom. "Nope" he said walking into his bathrooms I walk in and look at him through the mirror and say "please"

He smiled at me and turned around to face me. "Cute but still no" he said pushing me out the bathroom and closing the door. "Seriously" I said looking at the door in my face. I heard the shower turn on and he yelled "you wanna be a tease well two can play that game" I smiled and let out a small chuckle. Damn it.

end of chapter.
please leave ideas in the comments
for futures chapters !! I need help :)