fourty one

۵ feliz cumpleaños ۵

august 10, 2017

Josie's pov

"Estas son las manitas que ..." i heard as i woke up and saw a mariachi band playing las manitas in my hotel room. Everyone else was standing behind them, mainly in Oakland except Robert. Lizzie hugged me in bed with me. Once they finished, they wished me a happy birthday and left the room. "Happy birthday josie" They boys yelled as the jumped on the bed except Robert.

"Now children get dressed we are going zip lining" Robert said as he exited the room. "Happy birthday my wife" chris said as he hugged me. "Why thank you hubby" I said with a smile then hugged Tom.

"Happy birthday darling" Seb said as he hugged me then have me a kiss. "Gross" Lizzie said covering her eyes. Seb and the boys went to change. I put on black leggings and a light blue tank top. I grabbed a sweater and put my
Nike shoes on. Lizzie and I were low key matching. We met with everyone downstairs to eat breakfast.

After breakfast, we went to some place Robert found for zip lining. We made our way up a little hill. We got our gear on and went zip lining. Lizzie and I went together. Neither of us could stop laughing while we went down.

Once we all made it down, we took a few photos then went back to the hotel to have lunch. Lizzie and I both showered once we got back. I then changed into a pink leopard print silk slip dress. I wore my doc martens with them and my necklace.

"Wait before we go, here is your birthday gift" Lizzie said hanging me a little bag. "Lizzie no you already did the entire trip" I said looking at her with crossed arms. "We all pitched in but this is from me and me only" she said as she sat next to me on the bed. It was a gold bracelet, she helped me put it on my wrist.

"Thank you Lizzie" I said smiling as I gave her hug. Once we finished getting ready we met everyone downstairs in the lobby. "Here's your birthday gift from me darlin" seb said pulling out a long box. "Bubbs you didn't have to" I said looking at him.

"Yeah well I told you no gifts and you still got me a gift on my birthday last year so" he said handing me the box. It was a gold chain to match my gold necklace with my name on it. He put it on me and I gave him a kiss. "I love it just as much as I love you" I said smiling. "Love you too" he said hugging me.

We then went to a restaurant on the beach for lunch. I obviously had some tacos because they are just so good.Mackie told them it was my birthday with very little Spanish vocabulary. Still I appreciated it. They gave me a little ice cream Sunday and shot to go with it.

Once we finished with lunch, Chris said we should go down to the beach. So we did and we had no clue why he suggested. Tom said this isn't apart the plan. We got on the sandy beach and all of us looking at him confused.

"Chris what are we doing here" Robert asked as we all stood infront of him. "Just give it a second" he said and we looked at him. Then a boat was coming. All of us still standing confused on what he was planning. "Hope in we are watching the sunset on a boat" Chris said.

We looked at him crazy but he got in, so we followed him. We got onto the deck of the boat and laid on the blankets. There were snacks and drinks for us to have while we watched the sunset. It was a beautiful one too. "Thank you my love" I said as I laid my head on Chris' shoulder. "Anything for you wife" he said letting out a chuckle.

"Christopher we need to speak" Robert said calling him over. So he got up and I cuddled with Seb. "How's your birthday going so far" seb asked me as he wrapped his hand around my waist. "Amazing, I honestly would've been fine with chevys and movies" I said smiling.

"Now your birthday night awaits" Tom said as the boat came to a stop. We hopped off onto the deck and walked for a bit. Then we hit our last spot according to Mackie. It was a club.

I hate them so much for going all out but gosh I love them so much. We walked in and got tipsy before Lizzie and I could embarrass ourselves. Tom was probably the first drunk. Then Chris and Lizzie. Seb and I stayed tipsy. Robert only drank a bit every here and there because he wanted to make sure we would get home safe.

Then payaso de rodeo started to play and you know the Mexican in me had to participate. "Everyone take your shot and come with me" I said downing my shot and pulling everyone to the dance floor. "What are we doing" Robert asked. "It's like don't break my icky breaky heart but in Spanish" I said smiling as I started to pump my fist.

"Just follow me and if you get lost just get out because it gets faster" I said smiling. We started the dance, they messed up a bit but got the hang of it. Then came the fast part. Everyone dropped out but me, I had to try and stay til the end but damn I got tired. So I got out.

"How the hell did you do that?!" Mackie said drinking some water. "Did it at every quince does pay off" I said smiling. We then went outside to have my cake. "Lizzie I'm 27 not 23" I said as she lit the candles. "Tom, you and Mackie had one job!" Lizzie said looking at them.

They both pointed at eachother. "You know we aren't good with Spanish" Tom said looking at Lizzie. Chris was enjoying this as he took a sip of his drink. We sang me happy birthday once again. Then went back to the hotel to sleep at 2am.

end of chapter.