ten

۵ Josie's 25th Birthday ۵

Josie's pov

Aug. 10 at Downey's place ~ 8pm

We arrived and we have 10 minutes to change. We walked in and Lizzie looked mad. "Downeys room upstairs they are rolling in tik tok" Lizzie said pointing upstairs. We both ran upstairs and went into downeys room. I locked the door behind us.

Our outfits were there. "I'll go to the-" I said then we heard Lizzie yell tik tok. "Never mind" I said and we both just started changing. He had a suit and I had a pink dress I took off my shorts and slipped the dress on over. I grabbed my doc martens and zipped them up. I looked in the mirror to fix my hair.

I turned around and saw seb adjusting his pants, and was that hot. Then he went to out the tie on and someone rang the door bell. We both look at eachother. "Forget the tie ur hotter without it let's go" I said as I unlocked the door. We both came walking down as guests walked in. I greeted everyone.

"Happy birthday bitch" Lizzie said hugging me. "You two never pull that again" Lizzie said pointing at us and we laughed. "Happy birthday josie" downey and Chris said. Then I hugged Tom and mackie. I walked into the kitchen to get some drinks.

I got somewhat drunk not as bad as Chris nor Lizzie."Thank you Lizzie I love it" I said hugging her then taking a shot with her. Then they sang me happy birthday and I enjoyed it. "Now las mañanitas" chris said as downey pressed play.

I love them all so much. I blew out the candles and posed for Lizzie. Then Chris hits me with a cake. It want even the one I had in front of me. I looked at him. "Hubby lemme give you hug or a kiss even" i said looking at him and he ran behind downey.

I went to the bathroom with scarlett to wipe the cake off of me. I walked back out and saw everyone having fun and I just smiled. Then Lizzie pulled me back into the party. "Thank you papa downey for letting her throw it here" I said walking up to him.

Then Tom came up to me and handed me another beer. "Shot gun" he said the shot gunned his. "He's drunk" downey said and I agreed with him. It was around 1am when the party started dying down. Chris and Tom were the drunkest. Lizzie to but not that bad.

"want me to take you home?" Seb asked me and I nodded yeah. I said goodbye to everyone. Well the drunk ones thought we were getting more alcohol but yeah. Seb drove me home from the party. "You can come inside if you want" I said telling him even though I wanted him to stay.

"It's okay jo I'll go home" he said looking at the time. "your a tad bit drunk just come in until your completely sober" I said looking at him. He gave in and we got upstairs. "Lizzie left me a note incase I got home" i said looking at the counter. Wow was she angry at us. We just laughed at the note and sent a picture Lizzie of it.

We decided to watch white chicks to end the night. I was just finishing repeating the line that triple tka and giggling at the end. I could see him smiling at me out of the corner of my eye. "Que" i said looking at him with a big smile. "Nothing" he said looking at me with a smile.

We just looked at eachother smiling for a second then he went in and kissed me and of course I kissed back. We pulled apart for a second to smile at eachother and kissed again. He pulled me into his lap without breaking the kiss. His hands roamed up and down my back. My hands roaming through his hair.

Gosh he's hot and i am enjoying every second of this. He picked me up and walked me into my room. I closed the door with hand and he laid me on my bed and I giggled. He leaned in to kiss me more and I took his jacket off then pulled off his shirt. I kicked my shoes off without breaking the kiss. I raised my hands so he cloud slip the dress off of me. We continued for the rest of the night and well you can guess what happened next.

end of chapter.