fourty seven

۵ New Years Kiss ۵

december 31, 2017

Josie's pov

Lizzie and I landed in New York on the 28th of December. Right after Christmas. I spent Christmas with Lizzie while Seb was back in New York for a photo shoot. I told him to just stay home since we'd be spending New Years in New York. He wanted to get on a plane so bad but instead I told I'd FaceTime him all day on Christmas. Which I did.

Christmas Eve I spent in Sacramento with my family. Christmas Day I spent the morning with them then flew back to LA for Lizzie. All while FaceTiming him because he missed me. Now it's New Year's Eve in New York. We decided to go to his buddy's place. He had a big place for us to go. Robert, Tom, Mackie and Chris were also joining us.

The party starts at 7 and all we have to do is get dressed. Chris came over to Seb's place while they wait for us to finish getting ready. "Downey is picking us up and he doesn't like waiting" Chris yelled at Lizzie and I. Then Mackie and Tom walked in. "He said he'd pick us up in 2 hours" Mackie yelled.

Lizzie looked at me. I just had to change. We both don't wear make up. Lizzie needed to finish her hair. I was just gonna leave my hair natural. I may braid a piece but I'm not sure. I decided to change into a black silk slip dress. I paired it with black heels and some jewelry.

Once I finished, helped Lizzie with her fit. Then we were both done. "Let's make an entrance" Lizzie said as we linked our arms. "And walk walk walk model model model and pose" we both said as we walked out the room and showed the boys outfits. They clapped as we hit our poses. "Ahh you guys are matching too" mackie said pointing at seb, me and Chris. We were all wearing black attire.

"Have to match with my husbands" I said smiling at Mackie. Robert told us he was outside in his limo. So we went downstairs and found him. Seb told the driver where to go. Once we arrived, he introduced me into his friends.

Seb got me some wine to drink. "Josie will you go to the bathroom with me?" Lizzie said asking me. The boys all looked at us with a confused look when I nodded my head yes. "It's a girl thing" I said shrugging my shoulders. I followed lizzie to the bathroom. "Okay wait for me" I said as I go in right after her.

Once I finish up, I walk and see a line for the bathroom. "Lizzie?" I said looking around for her then accidentally bumping into someone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry" I said as I turned back around. "It's alright, my name's Margarita levieva" she said holding her hand out for me to shake.

I shook her and said "joslyn Martinez, nice to meet you" with a smile. "So how do you know Ben?" She asked me. "I don't know him well, but my boyfriend" I said smiling as we moved to the side of the hallway. "Ouu whose the lucky man" she said as she took a sip of her drink.

"Sebastian-" I began to say before she interrupted me by saying "Stan?" I looked at with a weird look. "Uh yeah do you know him?" I said looking at her. "Oh nothing we just went way back" she said taking a sip giving me a weird look.

"We're you guys friends or shoot a movie together?" I asked her. "Uh we actually dated" she said and I gave her that oh look. I didn't know what say. "Yeah but don't worry it's over between us, you got a good one I would know" she said winking at the end. Why would she say this to me. Then Lizzie found me.

"It was nice talking to you" I said before walking away. "You too, tell Sebastian I said hello if I don't get the chance tonight" she said as she waved bye at me. Lizzie and I walked away. "Saw you talking to her thought I'd help" she said and it hit me. Lizzie knew who she was.

I stopped her before going back with the boys. "Spill the gossip on her now lizzie" I said looking at her. She stopped and looked at me. "She's toxic, together they were toxic" Lizzie said looking at me with a don't worry look.

Lizzie wouldn't budge about their relationship. So I dropped it and we got back with them. I forgot about that interaction with her and just enjoyed the night. The ball was about to drop. We all stood around counting down. The minute we hit 1 we yelled happy new year. Then seb and I kissed.

"Happy New Years bubbs" he said as pulled apart and hugged. "Happy New Years bubbs" I said smiling at him. I then hugged everyone else and wished them a happy new year. We also wished Seb's friends a happy new year then Margarita. "Happy New Years Sebastian" she said going in for hug. Seb hugged her then looked at me and Chris confused. "Happy New Years Margarita, this is my girlfriend josie" he said as he pulled me next to him.

"Yeah we met already, nice to see you again and happy New Years" she said smiling at me with a smirk. "Happy New Years to you too" I said smiling as I wrapped my arm around his waist. We all talked and I could sense seb was feeling awkward about it.

I know he is because that's how I get when I'm infront of everyone. I may be a model but I still get anxiety when I see cameras and people. "Hey bubbs, I need to call my parents to wish them a happy New Years will you come" I asked him and he nodded yeah.

We walked outside onto the balcony. "You gonna call" he said looking at me. "Bubbs I could see you didn't feel comfortable there with her" I said looking at him. He tried playing like he was all fine but I knew him.

"Bubbs it's okay" I said as i held his hand with mine. "We just ended on a terrible note" he said looking at me. "I'm sorry you probably don't wanna hear about this" he said realizing he was talking his girl about his ex. I smiled at him.

"It's okay bubbs go for it" I said letting him know it's okay to rant for a second. "She was toxic, we were toxic. We fought a lot and she always went out partying then one night she was so gone she cheated" he said looking at me. I know the pain he is feeling.

"Being drunk isn't an excuse" I said and he looked at me confused on how I knew what he was thinking. Truth is that is what I told myself when my ex mateo cheated on me. "Mateo, he's the guy we all say he who shall not be named cheated" I said looking at him.

We ended up staying out on balcony talking. It felt really good that we got to open up to eachother about our pasts. "I love you jo" he said looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. "I love you bubbs" I said as I kissed him.

end of chapter.
long chapter hope you liked it !