twenty four

۵ In New York ۵

Josie's pov

Lizzie dropped us off at the airport on Friday. We landed early on Saturday morning. Once we landed, we went straight to his place to sleep. We just stayed in on Saturday since we were jet lagged.

It's now Sunday, we were gonna go get breakfast soon. "Guess what Lizzie said" I asked seb as we got in his car to get food. "mmm let me guess he still hates me" he said with a smile and giggled at his response. "No but I'm sure she does" I said looking at him smiling.

"She said that she finally watched white chicks" I said and he looked surprised. "I figured she had watch it Bc of you" he said and I nodded my head no. Lizzie never watched it because she thought it was over hyped. So I made Chris watch it with me all the time.

We stopped at a little cafe and ordered to go. We still weren't very public with our relationship. We had breakfast and did grocery shopping for him. We decided to cook dinner for once. Of course we made it a competition. Who ever made the better pasta got to pick the movie for the night.

I clearly one because it was made out of love. "Let's watch dead silence" I said looking at him. "Sure you won't get scared" he said and I nodded my head no. Little did he know I've seen this before. So when it came to the beware the stare of Mary Shaw part I whispered it into his ear and he looked at me scared.

"Aww does bubs want a hug" I said giggling and he looked pressed but too bad. We finished the movie then went to his room to sleep. "I'm to tired to move" I said looking at him as he got up from the couch.

He made me stand up but I didn't want to move. "Josie" he said looking at me crossing his arms. "Sebastian" I said mimicking him and he let out a small chuckle. I lifted my arms to be picked up. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He carried me to his room.

"We're not sleeping I hope you know that" he said closing the door behind him. I knew where this was going but I don't care how tired I was. I will always be up for anything with him late at night, if you know what I mean. I won't paint the picture for you but let's say it was a good round or three maybe.

Tuesday

It was pretty good these past few days. We just went around New York. He showed me some of his favorite spots to go eat and all. Today was our last day in New York together. Then we were gonna go visit Chris in Boston on Thursday.

I woke up before seb for once and I made us French toast. I walked into the room in just a tee shirt of his on. I jumped on him and hugged him. "Wake up I need attention" I said looking at him with a smile. "Come on I made French toast" I said as I sat on his lap as he laid down in bed.

"Morning" he said with his morning voice which is just so hot. Like damn. "Come on I made breakfast" I said and he pulled me in for a kiss. He then flipped me so I was on bottom. "Bubs no I made French toast" I said making a pouty face then kissing him.

"But you said you need attention so you must get it" he said he went in to kiss me then make his way down. God his kissed felt good as he left the trail from my neck to my stomach. Before he kept going he stopped and got up. "Ugh what why you stop" I said making a pouty face.

"You made French toast baby" he said as he walked to the kitchen. "Asshole you teased me !" I said flipping him off. "I'm your flipping me off so come eat" he said and I was shocked because his back was facing me when I flipped him off.

I got up from the bed upset and went to eat French toast with him. "That was cruel you know that right" I said looking at taking a bite of his French toast. "Delicious really it is baby" he said and I flipped him off again.

"What do you say for tonight we go to my favorite bakery" he said looking at me and took another bite of his French toasted and knifed my head yes. We cleaned the loft today because we hadn't in two days. We danced and sing as we cleaned up the place.

"Jo up we took a nap and it's dark" seb said as I opened my eyes looking at the window. "Come on josie the baker shops closed in one hour" he said and I groaned as I managed to get up. I put on grey sweats and a puffer coat while seb is wearing jeans and a jacket.

"I look like a bumb bubs" I said looking at him. He hugged me and kissed me. "A cute one at least"he smiling as we pulled apart. We decided to walk to it since it wasn't that far. It had just rained and all the lights look so beautiful.

I told him to get in the middle of the street to pose. I took a few photos of him being a dork, my dork. "Come on let's take one together" seb said looking at me. "No just you" I said and he ran and picked me up. I was laughing. He put me down and I looked at him. You could tell we were smiling even under masks. Gosh I love this man.

end of chapter.