CHAPTER NINETEEN - LOVE IN THE DARK

A/N

Hello all super quick warning, some special R ish rated stuff coming up ;) You have been warned XD

Chris’s POV

I lubricate one finger and gently insert it into Lei, slowly adding more and moving them around until he’s comfortable, he whispers hoarsely that he’s ready. I hover at his hole and enter slowly and he flinches a little, getting used to me being in him.

“You alright?” I whisper lightly and gentle kiss his chest.

“Mmhm…” He mumbles and starts rocking a little on me, I take this as permission to continue.

I move slowly in and out until I start hitting his prostrate and he groans in agony and pleasure as I rock back and forth inside him faster and faster. Our skin colliding sweatily and hot sexy electricity burning in us both.

“H… Harder Chris! Oh Christ!”

I burn in ecstasy as I get closer and closer and Lei’s hands pull harder and harder against my hips, nails biting into the skin. But I barely notice as I crumble over in a crippling orgasm. He shudders beneath me, bucking his hips one last time, and I can tell he’s cum too; I lie on top of him and pull out slowly.

Lei’s POV

I shudder as pleasure wracks my body and Chris falls lightly on me, we cuddle each other and fall asleep. I have no nightmares just sweet sweet dreams of finally being loved unconditionally and finally feeling so happy I could practically soar with a little help from fairy dust.